• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Durability Inspector

Barb B

"Hey Mom! Look what came in the mail - a box from L.L. Bean!"
400402873_760a81d75d.jpg

"Hmm, their stuff is supposed to be very sturdy. I suppose I'd better test it."
400402877_6a2efedc2a.jpg

"The binding seems to hold up well. But I'd better double check."
400402881_9a042230dc.jpg

"Passes the puppy teeth test..."
400402882_c4d62c4452.jpg

"Yikes, tends to curl on the ends..."
400402887_258bf4589b.jpg

"Now let's do some tests on the bedding."
400402888_035895dad6.jpg

"I'd say they pass the test."
400403944_a321d40750.jpg

Star is 12 weeks old today!

:lol: Star is gorgeous he looks a bundle of fun and trouble, looks like you got your hands full there. I love them at this age they just make me laugh the things they get up to. :lotsaluv:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

great captions! LOL :p

Star looks like she's settling in wonderfully - looks like she's one spoiled little princess!! :flwr:

Hi! I work for LLB during the holidays....I'd bet they (LLB) would love to see these photos!!!! VERY cute!!!!!! Molly & Max have two of the same beds as that...one for their night time kennel and one for the car kennel....they love them!!! The cover washes nicely too. Thanks for sharing!

I think I have a couple of things that need to be tested...can you send Star over??! :lol:

Lynn - that is so cool that you work during the holidays at LL Bean! We love their stuff. And now Star does, too! I've always wanted to travel up to Maine; I've been in lots of states, but never the Northeast.

Cathy T - I'll send Star right over. Oh wait, she says she's got a backlog of items to inspect here...well, she'll be there eventually!

;)

The dog beds from LL Bean are really nice. The covers slip right off and wash and dry nicely.

I purchased one for Scout a few months ago....even had her name monogrammed on it (shipping and monogramming are free if you have the LL Bean credit card) it's sooo cute. Go ahead ask me if she sleeps on it?.......No, my 18 year cat loves it though and he looks so cozy.

Scout prefers my lap for sleeping, however she will lay on it to chew her toys and bully sticks.

maxxs mummy....yes they do pass the wee wee test. Before my cat decided that the bed was just too comfortable to pass up, he peed on it twice. The cover unzips and slips off very quickly...The 'pillow' portion has a water proof cover. It's great!!!

Back