PDA

View Full Version : CICERO IS HOME!

Cicero's Mummy
24th February 2007, 12:51 PM
Hey everyone... sorry last night was a late night. Everyone at the airport wanted to see him and know what kind of dog he was.

So... here is a recap of how our night went.

We picked up Cicero... we drove the 15 min home (he was soooo good in the car... the Celltei ROCKS!)... after arriving home, Trevor found out that Cicero was already super attached to me!! WOOOHHOOOO! He loves all of his toys, can play fetch already, working on getting to know his name, and most of all NO ACCIDENTS (yet).

He slept in a little bed by our bed and was great. I woke up at 2am to a little Cicero pawing at the bed as if to tell me... "Silly Mommy, wake up and take me potty." So we went out... went potty and went straight back to bed!!!! Trevor woke at 6 (sleeping in for him) and went to the bathroom and Cicero didn't even stir... but then when he came back in, Cicero was curious and so Trevor took him out... Now we are just hanging out... Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys, Cicero is curled up on my foot (he has to be touching me :) ) and I am in the midst of posting photos... look for them in the Gallery!!

arasara
24th February 2007, 01:04 PM
Glad everything went well Raven! :flwr:

Isnt it so much fun to have a new little one?! :flwr:

I look forward to the pix ! ;)

matties mum
24th February 2007, 02:25 PM
:jump: :jmp2: :mexwav: So very pleased that it all come together----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

Molly's mom
24th February 2007, 02:58 PM
icon_welcome little Cicero~~ :flwr:

Kodee
24th February 2007, 03:11 PM
Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys, Cicero is curled up on my foot (he has to be touching me :)

Heeehee, Trevor is playing with Cicero's toys... men will always be boys! Have fun this weekend, as I know you will! I am off to the GALLERY!

coconut
24th February 2007, 03:29 PM
congrats so glad he is home

Vickie
24th February 2007, 03:41 PM
Yipppeeee :jump:

Glad to hear you're having fun - off to look in the gallery now!

Cathy T
24th February 2007, 03:47 PM
Hooray he's home!!! It was worth all of the hassle wasn't it?!

Harley & Carley
24th February 2007, 03:59 PM
I am so happy for all of you - it sounds like Cicero is feeling right at home already. Both of mine were attached to my side for several days - I found that I treated them exactly like my human babies - I carried them around everywhere I went and talked "babytalk" to them and watched them sleep - my husband said it was just unbelievable!!

Shay
24th February 2007, 04:27 PM
So after all this time, he's finally home!!! So adorable I might add.

KimNIndy
24th February 2007, 06:11 PM
congrats to you alll! :D you must be so happy to have your furbaby home at last!

he's absolutely precious. i can see why you chose him :D

k

Julie S
24th February 2007, 06:14 PM
Woo-hoo, Raven!! So glad he's home!!

(Going to see pics now. . . )

Zippy
24th February 2007, 08:46 PM
Cute pup! :)

Harry & Heidi's mom
24th February 2007, 09:30 PM
congratulations he is adorable....

but

how do you say his name?? :sl*p:

Crittercall
24th February 2007, 10:12 PM
He's a cutie, and I know you're glad to finally have your hands on him. :D

Remali
24th February 2007, 11:51 PM
Awww, that is wonderful, I'm so glad he is finally home with you!!

:jmp2: icon_welcome

kimberlya
25th February 2007, 02:39 AM
b*n*n* Woohoo!! Sounds like a fabulous first 24 hours!!!! Congrats! :)

Caraline
25th February 2007, 04:11 AM
What a wonderful first night. :)

Nisha
25th February 2007, 05:10 AM
oh YAY!! he's finally home!!!! Glad everything worked out well! im just going 2 the gallery 2 look at the pics :flwr:

Andrea&Diva┬┤s mom
25th February 2007, 10:20 AM
Welcome home Cicero !! I am so happy for you Raven, it sounds like little Cicero is fitting in perfectly. :D
keep up the news !! I love to hear puppy stories

Going to see the pictures right now !!

b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Darby's Mom
26th February 2007, 07:04 PM
Congratulations on your new bundle of love! He is going to bring so much joy, love & laughter into your family! CONGRATS!