• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Soon To-Be New Mom

Lenee

Hi Everyone,

I have enjoyed reading these boards the last few weeks and thought it was about time I became an official member and introduced myself. My husband and I are newly married and live just north of Baltimore, Maryland. Our Cavalier little boy will be coming home on March 10th. He will be 10 weeks old. My husband and I are so excited. We are still deciding on a name and are soliciting suggestions from friends and family. If any of you have any ideas, I am all ears!

We have both been dog owners for most of our lives but it's been a long time since we've raised a puppy. I'm sure I will have many questions in the months to come and am so relieved that I have found such a great resource in these boards and hopefully some new friends.

Look forward to getting to know all of you. :D

We had several names picked out when we were going to get Colin and Teddy. Each time we changed our mind when we actually got them! Colin was going to be Logan or Riley and Teddy (Theodore) was going to be Tobey or Henry!

Teddy was actually named by the breeder because he was going to be the one she kept from the litter and we kept it - he looks just like a teddy bear!

icon_welcome and congratulations on your little puppy. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more.

icon_welcome

Harry got his name after Harry potter as we are all harry potter mad lol
and we are hoping to add another cavalier to our family within the next year, and i like the name cooper or james (harry james potter icon_whistling )

oh the name game is so much fun!

icon_welcome , Lenee!

We're still waiting for our baby, too. It's sooo hard to wait, isn't it? Can't wait to see more pics of your pup.

Great to have you here Lenee! You've come to the right place for puppy questions. How exciting for you!

Thanks for the warm welcome and the name suggestions. I am a huge Harry Potter fan as well (and everything else British) so I will give some considerable thought to a HP inspired name. I also love Jane Austen and all of her work. I tentatively suggested "Mr. Darcy" to my husband but he isn't having it! :lol:

Hello and icon_welcome from Lily and me. Bet you can't wait for your little one. So exciting! :w**h**:

Hi Lenee,

I'm also from Baltimore, the Southeast part of Baltimore County, Sparrows Point. It's good to see another Cavalier owner from my area.
I don't have a picture posted because I'm clueless, but I also have a tri. Her name is Scout

I also brought her home at 10 weeks, now she is almost 11 months old. They are so loving and so much fun. Oh yes, and full of energy!!!

WELCOME.....this site is very addictive!!!!

Hi Lenee
icon_welcome

I am a new user myself and have had my cavalier Harvey for 3 months and loving it. We had all sorts of arguments about names, I wanted Bailey because it is my favourite drink when i go out (not very ofter anymore). My daughter wanted Dylan or Digby and we all ended up on a website for dogs names and went through all of them (took ages) but the only one we all could agree on was Harvey, have a look on some web pages some unusual names aswell. Good hunting!! Look forward to new puppy pictures.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back