• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

frogleg morning

Cathy Moon

This morning the sun was very warming. 8) I opened the front door so the pups could soak up the rays
401079740_0a84838272.jpg

I think the sun was a little too warm for Chocolate, so she stayed in the shade :)
401079746_a56a7a7fe3.jpg

Cathy Moon!
Just precious .....what great photo opportunities you manage to catch EVERY time!!!

Cathy I have to say it again, Chocolate is the most handsome black & tan I think I have ever seen.

Cathy

They are all stunning, their coats are just amazing.
What is your secret. ;) ;) ;)

Did you get them all from the same breeder.???????

Chocolate's coat is breathtaking. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Chocolate is Gorgeous! And I love the picture of the two buddies hanging out by the front door - a classic photo of friendship.

Great pictures!! I love Geordie and India soaking up the rays side by side. That's a good advertisement for getting two :D

India, Geordie, and Chocolate are gorgeous. I love both pictures, especially of India and Geordie comfortably laying at the door, sunning themselves and probably watching the neighborhood too.

Cathy, your dogs India, Geordie, and Chocolate are all just gorgeous. They have such beautiful coats. I love to see them enjoying the sunshine! I think my Katie is in love with Chocolate!

Cathy,

Thats such a great shot of Geordie and India - I love their little paws :D

Chocolate has lovely long coat, so shiny too ;)

Linda said:
What is your secret. ;) ;) ;)

Did you get them all from the same breeder.???????

Chocolate's coat is breathtaking. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
I've been sending Chocolate and India to be groomed by Chocolate's breeder, who has a grooming business. Their bushy coats are too much for me! Chocolate's hair grows so long all over and it's wavy. Their hair is trimmed; I think she uses clippers on Chocolate, and maybe a stripper on India. I don't know what products she uses on them.

I still groom Geordie myself, and he is getting a bath today, the little grunge-boy! I'm using up the last of my Vellus shampoo and conditioner, then I plan to switch to PetSilk products (like you are using?)

Geordie and India came from a different breeder than Chocolate.

Barb B said:
Chocolate is Gorgeous! And I love the picture of the two buddies hanging out by the front door - a classic photo of friendship.

I had the pleasure of meeting these three (and their humans!) at a Cavalier playgroup. They are all three very, very beautiful. Chocolate has the warmest eyes!

That's so cute!! They all have gorgeous coats! Chocolate has such a sweet expression.

Back