PDA

View Full Version : Kodee & Faith Meet!

Kodee
25th February 2007, 03:58 AM
Today I headed out to Petsmart to meet Sara and Faith! Wow, if you think Faith is cute in the pictures, you should see her up close! What a doll and so well-behaved! Kodee on the other hand almost fainted when she saw a parking lot for the first time and millions of people and dogs all at once! Sara caught us buying a silly stuffed puppy, but Kodee pounced it for over an hour once home. You can see picutres of her new playmate here http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=79703#79703

Next time Sara lets hope for warmer weather and a park!

Linda
25th February 2007, 04:23 AM
Hey Donna

Heard about your adventure today, that is great you two should get together you live so close to one another for lots of puppy play. :dogwlk:

Kodee will be fine once she gets socialized a bit more, I think Sara said your classes are starting on Monday. :thmbsup:

Be sure to let us know how it goes, my wee red head is going tommorow. :wggle:

Kodee
25th February 2007, 04:28 AM
Hey Donna

Heard about your adventure today, that is great you two should get together you live so close to one another for lots of puppy play. :dogwlk:

Kodee will be fine once she gets socialized a bit more, I think Sara said your classes are starting on Monday. :thmbsup:

Be sure to let us know how it goes, my wee red head is going tommorow. :wggle:
Near or far... next time when the weather is better YOUR coming too! I want to meet your boys and you as well.