• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kodee & Faith Meet!

Kodee

Today I headed out to Petsmart to meet Sara and Faith! Wow, if you think Faith is cute in the pictures, you should see her up close! What a doll and so well-behaved! Kodee on the other hand almost fainted when she saw a parking lot for the first time and millions of people and dogs all at once! Sara caught us buying a silly stuffed puppy, but Kodee pounced it for over an hour once home. You can see picutres of her new playmate here http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=79703#79703

Next time Sara lets hope for warmer weather and a park!

Hey Donna

Heard about your adventure today, that is great you two should get together you live so close to one another for lots of puppy play. :dogwlk:

Kodee will be fine once she gets socialized a bit more, I think Sara said your classes are starting on Monday. (y)

Be sure to let us know how it goes, my wee red head is going tommorow. :wggle:

Linda said:
Hey Donna

Heard about your adventure today, that is great you two should get together you live so close to one another for lots of puppy play. :dogwlk:

Kodee will be fine once she gets socialized a bit more, I think Sara said your classes are starting on Monday. (y)

Be sure to let us know how it goes, my wee red head is going tommorow. :wggle:
Near or far... next time when the weather is better YOUR coming too! I want to meet your boys and you as well.

Back