PDA

View Full Version : Me - Plz dont laugh! :(

Nisha
25th February 2007, 05:59 AM
i really hate showing photo's but what the hell...

Sorry couldnt take one with the dogs at that moment...

in this pic i was dressed up 4 an indian wedding so i dont usually wear those clothes..lol

and my hair is actually dead straight but i ran the curly through it..

anyway here i am.. (dont laugh icon_blshing)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/401573185_84f29e71f9.jpg

me and a friend (i just blocked out my friends face coz i dont think she's like to be seen)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/401592768_5f1481e40f.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/401595882_8d06220724.jpg

cavalicious
25th February 2007, 07:36 AM
Aww why would we laugh Nisha? Those are great photos and you look so pretty in them! :D I absoloutely love your dress, and your hair! (Even if the curls aren't natural)

Caraline
25th February 2007, 08:46 AM
:w*w: You are gorgeous Nisha. It is lovely to put a face to the name too.

Charleen
25th February 2007, 09:12 AM
Nisha, you are beautiful. You don't need to apologize for your pictures. :mona: Your dress is gorgeous.

Lani
25th February 2007, 04:28 PM
Nisha, I think those are GREAT pictures!! It's so nice to know what you look like & you and the dress are beautiful.

I have curly hair like you have in those pictures (only blonde!) and I always think my hair looks the best when I have it done straight!!! I think yours looks good curly and I'll bet it's lovely straight too. :flwr:

Barb B
25th February 2007, 07:01 PM
Nisha,

You are beautiful! And the dress looks so nice on you. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Linda
26th February 2007, 02:07 AM
Nisha you are a beautiful young lady, why would anyone laugh at your picture sweetie. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

You have a gorgeous smile and I love your hair and dress.
:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Nisha
26th February 2007, 04:52 AM
icon_blshing :p Thanks everyone for your lovely comments... :flwr:

My Wesley
26th February 2007, 01:39 PM
You look beautiful! We are all way too critical of ourselves. That dress is gorgeous!

lorin
26th February 2007, 11:03 PM
Marry me??? :):) LOL--you're gorgeous-nothing to laugh at

inca
26th February 2007, 11:04 PM
why would we laugh .....???????? your stunning

Nisha
27th February 2007, 06:16 AM
Marry me???

:lol: :lol:

why would we laugh .....????????

i dont know...i sort of have a complex about my looks.....but thanks :flwr:

We are all way too critical of ourselves. That dress is gorgeous

thanks about the dress

Kelz
1st March 2007, 12:29 PM
No need to have a complex about yourself as your very pretty!

Maxxs_Mummy
1st March 2007, 11:57 PM
Nisha, what a beautiful young lady you are :flwr: I love your dress too, it looks gorgeous on you and your lovely skin tone really sets off the red. I hope you had a lovely time at the wedding?

I hate to sound like an ancient adult here ;) but I really don't know why you've got a complex about your looks hunny. You really are a pretty girl. I have 2 sons aged 16 and almost 21 - I'd be more than pleased if one of them came home with a young lady like you on their arm :flwr:

Nisha
2nd March 2007, 07:48 AM
Nisha, what a beautiful young lady you are I love your dress too, it looks gorgeous on you and your lovely skin tone really sets off the red. I hope you had a lovely time at the wedding?

icon_blshing :thnx: Thankyou... yea the wedding was great!....lotsa fun and dancing..

hate to sound like an ancient adult here but I really don't know why you've got a complex about your looks hunny. You really are a pretty girl. I have 2 sons aged 16 and almost 21 - I'd be more than pleased if one of them came home with a young lady like you on their arm

:p trust me...compareed to the rest of my year i am nothing special..more like nothing...but thanks anyway :p

Kodee
7th March 2007, 01:53 AM
Your dress is amazing! Wow, I have one daughter that would die for that dress - you look great!

lorin
7th March 2007, 02:50 AM
:shock: NOTHING SPECIAL???????????? :shock:

Oh my lord...honey you are gorgeous! flat-out gorgeous!!!

and I'm married so I'm shutting up now :oops:

Cathy T
7th March 2007, 02:55 AM
and I'm married so I'm shutting up now

Ohhhh...I'm gonna tell!!!

You are so funny!

Nisha
7th March 2007, 08:39 AM
Your dress is amazing! Wow, I have one daughter that would die for that dress - you look great!

yeah it was a new dress a cousin had sent over for me..i was quite happy when i saw it :p

NOTHING SPECIAL????????????

Oh my lord...honey you are gorgeous! flat-out gorgeous!!!

and I'm married so I'm shutting up now

:lol: :lol: thankyou very much... i hope im not sounding too negative...was just saying like compared 2 the rest of the girls in my year ( who have like perfect hair, teeth, height and soo much more) ive always seen myself as nothing much really..

...just wanted 2 say 2 every1 that i dont want to sound like im fishing for compliments when im saying things about myself coz i can see it probably seems like that but honestly im not ...:flwr:

Joanne M
7th March 2007, 07:40 PM
Looks like it is unanimous as I think that you are beautiful too. Great dress, and great hair too!

Justine
8th March 2007, 10:37 PM
you look STUNNING.your clothes are gorgous ,if you were my daughter i would be proud and of course a little jealous...................

Nisha
13th March 2007, 10:43 AM
if you were my daughter i would be proud and of course a little jealous................... :lol: thanks :lol:

Remali
15th March 2007, 12:16 AM
My gosh, you should be a model! And that dress is beautiful, you look so nice! Very nice photos, you are very photogenic.

Nisha
1st April 2007, 10:49 AM
oh please stop..your embarrasing me now!
but thanks neway

Pumkin
9th April 2007, 06:52 PM
Nothing to laugh about here. You are cute!! :) I LOVE that dress too...

coconut
13th April 2007, 02:12 PM
Nisha- nothing to laugh at u look fab, love the dress :-)