• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The fur Crew

Lani

I just have to say Molly and her fur crew are too cool!!!
Lucky and I just got home from spending a fun filled day at her house with Molly, Joe, and their fur kids ... :drivecar:

Lucky and Casey had a blast playing together ... :wggle:

Katie is just a little doll and a total love sponge. :lotsaluv:

Murphy is even more beautiful in person than he is in his pictures .... I thought he was an angel but Molly says he has another side ... icon_devil

Duffy is such a little angel - so sweet, gentle, and tolerant of the young'uns. *ng*l

Lucky even recognized the poochie bells and knew how to ring them in their house to go out in the backyard when he needed too. I was so proud when he rang them for the first time.

Thanks for such a fun day Molly! :flwr:

We'll Molly I am jealous, I want to come and play with Dudley and Darby too.

On a serious note Lani, you are lucky that you live near Molly she is a terrific lady and tons of fun. :D :D :D :D

Okay how far is the drive Molly to New Jersey from Toronto. :yikes

We really have to arrange a proper New Jersey meet up soon now that we have all these New Jersey Cavaliers on the board. :flwr: Lucky would like to meet Ellie too!!

Linda ... I wish I lived near you because Darby and Dudley are sooo cute and I think Lucky and Darby especially would have a blast playing together!! Haven't you always wanted to move to New Jersey???

I didn't get any pictures this time, the dogs were actually quite calm after the first 5 minutes (after Lucky was greeted at the door by 4 quite excited cavaliers ... the first few minutes were a bit intense for him, but after they all sniffed each other he and the crew were like old buddies, spending most of their time either konked out on the floor, zooming around the dining room or doing tricks for treats!!)

We were really having a blast just visiting ... the time just flew by so we'll get plenty of pics next time. :flwr:

Lani said:
We really have to arrange a proper New Jersey meet up soon now that we have all these New Jersey Cavaliers on the board. :flwr: Lucky would like to meet Ellie too!!

Linda ... I wish I lived near you because Darby and Dudley are sooo cute and I think Lucky and Darby especially would have a blast playing together!! Haven't you always wanted to move to New Jersey???

I didn't get any pictures this time, the dogs were actually quite calm after the first 5 minutes (after Lucky was greeted at the door by 4 quite excited cavaliers ... the first few minutes were a bit intense for him, but after they all sniffed each other he and the crew were like old buddies, spending most of their time either konked out on the floor, zooming around the dining room or doing tricks for treats!!)

Lani

I am sure they would have a blast together, as I type this to you Darby is outside running around mad in the snow with a water bottle.
That boy sure loves to have fun bet him and Lucky would have a great time together. He is such a playful little boy. :D :D :D :D

Aaaaaaah sorry Lani, New Jersey is not my choice Molly told me you guys are expecting a huge snow storm. I want the heat, not the cold.
We'll Lucky would not be zonked out on the floor over here he would most likely be going mad with that other little Red Head. Then he would be zonked out on the floor.

I am sure you had a great time visiting Molly I would of loved to of joined you. Maybe one day that boy is crazy he is still outside and the snow is really coming down. You better not of sent it our way. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Lani, I'm so jealous. I'd love to spend the day with Molly and her fur crew. Five cavaliers you must have been in heaven. Lucky too of course :)

On one side I'm like "oh my THAT MANY cavaliers INSIDE ONE HOUSE" And then I'm like "wow, that would be a riot" umm as long as its not my house :lol: You sound like you really enjoyed yourself and if Ellie is close you should get in on the fun next time too!

Lucky is just the sweetest most adorable pup. He is so well trained and happy. And Lani is as much fun as she seems on the boards. We had such a fun day. Although my couch potatoes were VERY lazy and just wanted to sleep.

One of the things we talked about was a NJ get together. So watch for more info on this soon!

You are all welcome to come visit anytime! What fun that would be. Linda, if you leave now, :drivecar: you could be here by Thursday! And Darby and Casey would together terrorize the yard. What a blast that would be.

It sure was a snoozy crew yesterday, but I guess there was enough energy to exhaust Lucky nonetheless ... He's having quite the lazy morning. Until five minutes ago he was laying next to me on his back with his paws in the air snoozing while I'm working. Normally he's a bundle of energy in the mornings!

I am looking forward to the New Jersey get together and meeting Jasmine and our other New Jersey neighbors once we get it scheduled. :)

Back