• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Member saying Hi - UPDATE PIC ADDED (FINALLY)

Cleo's Person

Hello Everyone,

I have been a long time lurker on this site and, having found much encouragement and helpful advice for dealing with our cav Cleo, finally decided to join.

Cleo is 9, almost 10, months old and is a Blenheim girl. She is the funniest most adorable dog at times. She is, however, also an absolute princess and has me well and truely wrapped around her paw! :lol: Its amazing how quickly our lives and the lives of our family began to revolve around this dog. My mam, who doesn't live very far away, pops in daily to visit her 'granddog'!

Anyway Cleo brings us much joy, and having shared in your joy, delight and sometimes pain as regards your cavs, I felt that it was about time that I de-lurked and properly joined the board.

Thanks very much for allowing us to join this community, and as soon I work out how to do it (I'm not unfortunatley blessed in the technological department) I'll post some photos of Cleo.

Edited to add:
I hope this works :xfngr:
It didn't work here but added it below.

Hi Tanya, Mark and Cleo

icon_welcome
I am a new member myself and a first time cavalier owner, and loving it.

We have some friends who come over to see Harvey because they would love one but work commitments dont allow it, so they call themselves MUM & DAD 2.

Visitors dont come to see us anymore its Harvey, the first thing everyone asks when they walk through the door is "where's Harvey" not, how are you, what have you been doing, oh no we are invisible now, but i dont mind.

They are just such a beautiful and affectionate dog. Anyway enough of me going on, enjoy the forum, its Brill. Can't wait to see photos!!

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hey Tanya, Mark and Cleo! and welcome! Cleo sounds lovely! she sure seems to have you well and truly wrapped around her paw! what is with these cavs and doing this?

cant wait to see lots of pictures of her! the one you posted doesnt seem 2 be working...or is it just me?

Hiya and welcome to the forum! I am pretty new here myself but its a lovely forum.

Kellie

Thanks you all for your kind words of welcome.

Nisha, its not just you! My technological abilities have left me down again! I am working on getting some pictures of Cleo uploaded and when this works I'll post an update sign of this forum so that you'll know!

Tanya

UPDATE!

Hope this works, this time.

403835602_65dcaf8727.jpg

Edited to add:

Oh and it did!! How fantastic. She has a really intense look on her face in this photo. Now I've worked it out I'll bore you all with lots and lots more photos.

lol glad it wasnt just me..

oh wow!!! :w*w: :jmp: she's beautifuL!!!!!!!! i Love that brown patch of fur above her nose!!!! makes her look so unique and cute!

Hi Tanya, Mark and not forgetting Cleo

You can never bore us with pictures of Cleo she is gorgeous, keep them coming. :mexwav:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back