PDA

View Full Version : Mason Pearson

Claire L
26th February 2007, 06:06 PM
Someone posted last year about Mason Pearson brushes. I think it might be Cathy Moon :flwr: I want to buy one but I don't know which one to get. I think someone said the pocket size??? but which kind?? :sl*p:

Thankyou :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

enchantingdragon
26th February 2007, 06:13 PM
My breeder gave me one of those with Ellie's puppy pack I think its a child sized one (I think I remember reading that on the handle) I can check tonight and let you know

inca
26th February 2007, 06:25 PM
small bristle would be good

Coco's mom
27th February 2007, 02:16 AM
Hi Claire!
I use a pocket sized pure boar bristle brush by Mason Pearson. I'm sure you'll love it! :flwr:

Claire L
28th February 2007, 01:46 PM
Anybody know the cheapest place to get one??? I looked online and I could spend the day going through all the suppliers. I think it would be better for me if I bought from an American site as the exchange rate is very good right now.

:flwr:

Cathy Moon
1st March 2007, 04:45 AM
Claire, I was just going through my closet this evening looking for something, and I came across the box my Mason Pearson came in. It's a pocket sized pure bristle brush - generally used for fine hair. We paid 24 pounds for it in UK last September. We would have paid much more for it in the US, but we couldn't find one - we were looking at the dog shows. My guess is you'll have better luck in UK. We bought ours at a chemist - not every chemist carries the brushes, though, and we had to make a special trip to get ours.

frecklesmom
2nd March 2007, 02:37 AM
Claire,
Often times Froogle will show you all the best prices available in US-at least it will let you quickly rule out some stores. Ebay is a source but with these brushes I haven't seen a bargain lately.

Claire L
2nd March 2007, 12:57 PM
:thnku: everyone :flwr:
I just ordered a B4 pure Boar bristle brush from this Pharmacy in the UK.

http://www.bearstreetpharmacy.co.uk/mason_pearson.htm?OVRAW=Mason%20Pearson&OVKEY=mason%20pearson&OVMTC=standard

I should have it next week sometime (I hope)

:flwr: :hug:

molly
2nd March 2007, 05:43 PM
I think you will love it!! Glad you are getting one.

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd March 2007, 01:13 AM
Did you get the pink one? :flwr:

Claire L
3rd March 2007, 09:33 AM
Donna wrote:

Did you get the pink one?

I was going to , but I decided that if a boy Cavvie ever made his way in here, then he'd probably have some issues with that.... :lol: :lol:

I got the Original :D

:flwr: :hug:

Coco's mom
3rd March 2007, 03:40 PM
Good choice!! :thmbsup:
Your pups will love it!