PDA

View Full Version : Ruby cavie mix in Atlanta!

moniechris
26th February 2007, 06:43 PM
There is a precious little girl in a no-kill shelter in Atlanta. She seems to be a cavalier/chi cross or a cavalier/papillon cross. She is just adorable! We have lots of people attempting to get her into a foster home instead of in the shelter until she completes her heartworm medication. Let me know if you are interested in adopting!

This shelter is a really great group and work well with rescues, but they require that the rescue pays the adoption fee before they will turn them over. If she can be adopted immediatly, it would be even better!

Here is her link on Petfinder:
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7912914

My Wesley
26th February 2007, 06:59 PM
Oh I saw her ad too! What a cute face!

Karlin
26th February 2007, 07:44 PM
I'd wager a cavalier/chihuahua cross! Very cute girl; we must have someone in that area looking for an extra doglet? :)

Lisa_T
26th February 2007, 07:52 PM
Definitely a chi/cav. The face is very chi like, it's only really the ears that are cavi-ish. I hope that the mother was the cav....

I'm also wondering though whether the cross was chi/papillon? The ears *could* be a papillon, especially if she's just a puppy. Very cute either way..

KimNIndy
7th March 2007, 10:18 PM
oh god----if it were just a few months later i'd take her. my parents can't keep her for me :-(

i'll be looking for a little sister/brother for indy around september.

k