PDA

View Full Version : Dad and the Gang

Karen S.
26th February 2007, 08:17 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/KarenS_2007/DadandtheGuys.jpg

Dad being greeted after a long hard day at work.

GudrunTheRed
26th February 2007, 08:23 PM
What an amazing cadre of furbabies! He is one happy, happy man.

Maxwell&me
26th February 2007, 08:39 PM
Is that an all black cavalier i see?

:flwr:

Karen S.
26th February 2007, 10:11 PM
Yes, it is Cooper. He is 5 1/2 years old. We are going to do a series of pictures from puppyhood to present as soon as we get our photos together. :dogwlk:

Maxwell&me
26th February 2007, 10:17 PM
O.K. Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a special story about those black cavaliers? Something about their liniage?

Karen S.
26th February 2007, 10:29 PM
I have not heard of this so please tell me and others the story. All I know is AKC recognized blacks until 1970 and then decided they were no longer a color. I know blacks are very rare now and we are very blest to have this wonderful guy. Our first Cavalier!

Maxwell&me
26th February 2007, 10:45 PM
Gosh, I thought for sure I remembered something about this line of color...Now Im going to have to do some research..... icon_whistling

Karen S.
26th February 2007, 11:00 PM
Let me know what you find out. I am so curious now. I'll try to research some info too.

Maxwell&me
26th February 2007, 11:08 PM
Still looking, It much have been in one of my old cavalier books~ I have a few that were gifted to me that are no longer in print....Im going to start looking there, hopefully It will be an easy find~ I know I remember something on them becouse at the time I found it very interesting....

Cathy T
27th February 2007, 02:45 AM
What a great picture!! Truly the best greeting a guy (or girl!) can after a long day at work. Doesn't the stress of the day just melt away?!

arasara
27th February 2007, 02:50 AM
oh wow! beautiful babies!!

That's so cool to have all 4 colors + 1 black one!! Now all you need is a pure white and a chocolate and your set will be complete! :flwr:

Karen S.
27th February 2007, 03:04 AM
I had a friend who went to an auction many years ago and she said she saw a white female Cavalier. She thought it might be deaf. I wish she had got a picture.

In all my years of owning dogs the Cavaliers are just perfect to me.
My Belgian Tervuren is my dream performance dog and we're just a big happy family.