• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dad and the Gang

Karen S.

DadandtheGuys.jpg

Dad being greeted after a long hard day at work.

Black Cavalier

Yes, it is Cooper. He is 5 1/2 years old. We are going to do a series of pictures from puppyhood to present as soon as we get our photos together. :dogwlk:

O.K. Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt there a special story about those black cavaliers? Something about their liniage?

Black Cavalier

I have not heard of this so please tell me and others the story. All I know is AKC recognized blacks until 1970 and then decided they were no longer a color. I know blacks are very rare now and we are very blest to have this wonderful guy. Our first Cavalier!

Gosh, I thought for sure I remembered something about this line of color...Now Im going to have to do some research..... icon_whistling

Black Cav

Let me know what you find out. I am so curious now. I'll try to research some info too.

Still looking, It much have been in one of my old cavalier books~ I have a few that were gifted to me that are no longer in print....Im going to start looking there, hopefully It will be an easy find~ I know I remember something on them becouse at the time I found it very interesting....

What a great picture!! Truly the best greeting a guy (or girl!) can after a long day at work. Doesn't the stress of the day just melt away?!

oh wow! beautiful babies!!

That's so cool to have all 4 colors + 1 black one!! Now all you need is a pure white and a chocolate and your set will be complete! :flwr:

White Cav.

I had a friend who went to an auction many years ago and she said she saw a white female Cavalier. She thought it might be deaf. I wish she had got a picture.

In all my years of owning dogs the Cavaliers are just perfect to me.
My Belgian Tervuren is my dream performance dog and we're just a big happy family.

Back