PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Heather Kay
26th February 2007, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone!
I am a soon-to-be new puppy owner to a blenheim baby girl, who I will be bringing home in April. Here is her newborn picture:

http://i19.tinypic.com/2rfsumd.jpg

I am a novice pet owner not only to Cavaliers but dogs in general and am sure I will have lots of questions for you all!

I look forward to the interaction :)
:oops: sorry this picture is so huge!

inca
26th February 2007, 08:52 PM
welcome heather ...your baby looks lovely :flwr:

Kelz
26th February 2007, 09:01 PM
I hope you have many happy years with your new puppy when she arrives!

All this talk of puppies makes me want one NOW :)

Heather Kay
27th February 2007, 01:14 AM
I just got this other picture from the breeder...her eyes are now open. It is so hard knowing I have another 8 weeks or so to wait!

http://i9.tinypic.com/2afk5ms.jpg

Cathy T
27th February 2007, 02:29 AM
Hey Heather!! Glad to see you come out of the shadows and introduce yourself!! We definitely have to plan on getting together once your baby is ready for social interaction!

I got to meet Heather this past weekend. And am so excited for her to get her new pup!!

freesia
27th February 2007, 01:17 PM
Awww, isn't she cute bet those few weeks will fly over. :D

Denise G.
27th February 2007, 04:04 PM
Your puppy is so sweet--I know it'll be tough waiting. But you can do what most of us do while waiting--SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP!!

Right Roxanne?!?!?

Check out www.tiabellas.com if you haven't already...SO many cute things!

Lindsay
27th February 2007, 04:10 PM
She is so cute! I love the little newborn babies :flwr: Do you have a name yet?

Lenee
27th February 2007, 04:41 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you are very excited. My baby is coming home on March 10th and my husband and I can't wait.

Heather Kay
27th February 2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! As for a name I think I have decided on Bella. I wanted to call her Isabella but we all know two syllables are best for dogs!

I got to meet Cathy's pups at the dog show this past weekend, they are adorable--you can't imagine dogs who are more happy. It makes waiting even harder!

Denise - thanks for sending me to Tia Bella's! I have already ordered some stuff from Trixie & Peanut in NY, another really cute store. Muttropolis is good too. I am having the hardest time finding a cute carrier though. I need one that is 17"l x 11"h. I travel a lot so I need something that is durable and will last into her adult years :p

Nisha
28th February 2007, 08:23 AM
Welcome!! Your pup looks soooo adorable!!! i love newborn pups! soo cute!

i was planning on naming one of my 2 Bella if they were girls... its a lovely name!

Caraline
28th February 2007, 10:29 AM
Oh isn't she adorable! She sure is going to be one pretty little lass. :lotsaluv: