• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone!

Heather Kay

Hi everyone!
I am a soon-to-be new puppy owner to a blenheim baby girl, who I will be bringing home in April. Here is her newborn picture:

2rfsumd.jpg

I am a novice pet owner not only to Cavaliers but dogs in general and am sure I will have lots of questions for you all!

I look forward to the interaction :)
:oops: sorry this picture is so huge!

I hope you have many happy years with your new puppy when she arrives!

All this talk of puppies makes me want one NOW :)

New picture...

I just got this other picture from the breeder...her eyes are now open. It is so hard knowing I have another 8 weeks or so to wait!

2afk5ms.jpg

Hey Heather!! Glad to see you come out of the shadows and introduce yourself!! We definitely have to plan on getting together once your baby is ready for social interaction!

I got to meet Heather this past weekend. And am so excited for her to get her new pup!!

Your puppy is so sweet--I know it'll be tough waiting. But you can do what most of us do while waiting--SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP!!

Right Roxanne?!?!?

Check out www.tiabellas.com if you haven't already...SO many cute things!

Welcome! I'm sure you are very excited. My baby is coming home on March 10th and my husband and I can't wait.

Carriers?

Thanks for all the welcomes! As for a name I think I have decided on Bella. I wanted to call her Isabella but we all know two syllables are best for dogs!

I got to meet Cathy's pups at the dog show this past weekend, they are adorable--you can't imagine dogs who are more happy. It makes waiting even harder!

Denise - thanks for sending me to Tia Bella's! I have already ordered some stuff from Trixie & Peanut in NY, another really cute store. Muttropolis is good too. I am having the hardest time finding a cute carrier though. I need one that is 17"l x 11"h. I travel a lot so I need something that is durable and will last into her adult years :p

Welcome!! Your pup looks soooo adorable!!! i love newborn pups! soo cute!

i was planning on naming one of my 2 Bella if they were girls... its a lovely name!

Back