• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toy Area

enchantingdragon

At my breeder's house my breeder had a shelf where she put all the doggie toys on. She said that all the dogs would come and look at the shelf and pick out their toy and play with it. Consequently she said a few owners had called her to say that after bringing their pup home they would gather all their toys into a small area similar to the shelf idea they had at their first home. Well my breeder told me Ellie would do this and sure enough all of Ellie's toys are gathered in a small area by the couch and TV If a toy wanders too far away for her liking she goes and retrieves it and places it back in the area. If we throw a toy out of the area she rushes to get it and place it back in the area Its really quite amusing and adorable

ElliesDay021-1.jpg

ElliesDay009-1.jpg

ElliesDay010.jpg

Can I borrow her? I havent taught my 21 and 19 yr old to keep their things in one spot! Maybe you could get her a basket to put her stuff into that is on the ground. She sounds like she enjoy keeping track of her things!

My lot have a toy box and they are all very capable of taking things out of it, but they never put them back. Does Ellie give lessons? Smart girl! cl*p

Oh Jasmine that is so adorable! Ellie certainly has a good stack of toys to play with! She's lucky to have such a loving family! She's beautiful!

Keep rocking Ellie!

She is so smart! Good girl! :flwr:

Mine are just the opposite. I actually have a doggie toy basket in my living room. No sooner that I walk all over the house gathering all the toys and putting them in there, they have tumped it over and are busy returning the toys to their strown about positions! :roll:

Be careful of this though, as Gus was doing this for awhile as well, and we thought it was cute--but then we noticed he was actually becoming very possessive---growling when Abbey would try to take a toy out of his pile he had created. When he'd do that, we'd take the toy away...he soon learned!

I wish ALL of mine would do that!!! (my 18 & 19 year olds and the pups) I wanted to ask...does she like the squirrel / stump toy??? I had thought of getting one for Molly & Max. Does Ellie pull it out of the stump??

Caraline said:
My lot have a toy box and they are all very capable of taking things out of it, but they never put them back. Does Ellie give lessons? Smart girl! cl*p

I was wondering that too - my house looks like a doggie playgroup most of the time :lol:

Back