• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member from San Diego, CA with a soon to be born puppy!

Battie4

Hi Im a new member from San Diego, CA. I was looking for mor einfo on raising a CKCS puppy and stumbled upon this site which I have to say is great!!! Im learning a lot of stuff just by reading old posts.

But I am expecting a puppy to be born from a breeder in LA sometime this week!!! The mom just passed her 58th day so it hopefully will be soon! Once I get pictures I will definently post them! Its going to be a small litter (only 2) so hopefully all goes well!! I literally cannot sleep at all at night just waiting for the email saying the puppies have ben born healthy and that all went well!

Thanks for your time and hope to see you guys on the board sometime

O also Im looking for other San Diego CKCS owners/breeders to meet and talk to. I just want to absorb more info and everything else about the CKCS before I get the puppy!

I'm not from San Diego, so from that perspective I'm a bit useless to you. That said this is a fantastic board and I have learned so much about cavs here and from reading all the old posts have picked up many useful tips for training/minding Cleo.

Welcome to the board and I'm sure that you will find much support and helpful advice here.

Hello there....and welcome to the board! You and I have already corresponded as I'm also in San Diego, but I'm glad to see you over here!

San Diego

Hi! I live in San Diego and am waiting for my puppy as well. I'm glad you have talked to Cathy--she is really involved in the CKCS and knows a lot of good breeders in the area!

So excited for you!

Hi, and welcome! im sure you must be thrilled about getting a cavvy! This board is PACKED with information...im sure you'll find lots of threads helpful to you... cant wait to see tonnes of pics of the pup!!

Have you thought about any boy or girl names yet????

I'm from San Diego also, and would love to set up play dates with anyone interested!

Hello and welcome Battie. Heather too! Maybe your puppies are coming from the same litter :)

Good to have you both on the board, I know your cavaliers will bring you much joy.

Back