• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very Cavalier weekend

Cathy T

We started out by getting our beauty rest and massage Friday night

HPIM2071.jpg

Then Saturday it was off to the dog show. Our club set up a "Meet the Breed" booth. You were to decorate your booth based on what your breed specailized in. Well, we all know Cavaliers are very good about lounging around and being pampered....so our booth was...a bed covered with pillows :D

Jake, Shelby and Abby demonstrating what Cavaliers do best
HPIM2082.jpg

HPIM2083.jpg

Quincy asking Abby if she's sure she doesn't want to play. Abby's response "bug off kid...you're bothering me"
HPIM2086.jpg

Come Bailey, this is kind of fun
HPIM2079.jpg

Sunday was a party at our house. We started out in the backyard
Quincy wondering what's down that side yard
HPIM2087.jpg

Miss Poppy being the belle of the ball
HPIM2091.jpg

Wasn't long til the rain chased us inside. So we poured some wine, put a fire in the fireplace, ate brownies and played
Bailey and Bandit who were adopted by Donna last year
HPIM2097.jpg

Jasper (aka Jitterbug) has had enough of the hoopla...he had training class that morning and was ready for a nap
HPIM2106.jpg

Donna, the pied piper
HPIM2093.jpg

The doorbell rang...the girl scout cookies are here!! Can we come greet?
HPIM2098.jpg

Jasper and Quincy, looking pitiful
HPIM2099.jpg

Quincy and Jake playing with Henrietta the Hen
HPIM2101.jpg

Quincy to Shelby "You know...I couldn't get Abby to play with me yesterday, will you play with me today?"
HPIM2110.jpg

Awww....you know you want to play with me
HPIM2111.jpg

Gosh darn it....play with me now!!
HPIM2112.jpg

Needless to say...all of the pups slept very well Sunday night!! :wink:

Cathy, I love your pictures. Your booth looked fantastic, just perfect, that posh looking satin comforter and pillows with cavaliers lounging about. Very inspired! That looks like a great party, and what a nice set-up at your house both inside and out. You really have created a wonderful environment for your three that accomodates their cavalier guests while maintaining the beauty of your home and yard. Looks like extensive work with the tiles, concrete walls and gates. I'm envious. I'd love to have something similar here, maybe in the future. It sure looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos.

What great pictures Cathy! I love the booth. What were some of the other breed's booths "dressed up" as? :)

I LOVE YOUR PATIO! So jealous.... :flwr:

Lovely photos, Cathy! :D Looks like a great time was had by all!

I just love your 'meet the breed' booth!! So perfect for cavaliers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved looking at these pictures! Whoever thought of the bed, brilliant. Who owns Quincy? I think I am in love with his face markings - so CUTE!

Who owns Quincy? I think I am in love with his face markings - so CUTE!

Linda on this board owns Quincy...and sorry, but we've tried to get her to give him up to us and she just won't no matter how much we beg!! :D

I loved seeing so many pictures in one thread! How fun to see!! How could people not stop by your booth with that set-up?

:w*w: what a fantastic idea. Jake, Shelby and Abby look so at home on the bed :lol: and the bed clothes are the perfect colour for Royal Cavalier Spaniels :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

:flwr:

Great pics of your babies Cathy and now I know what you look like, good looking lady. What I can tell from the half pic of hubby, her looks pretty handsome too.... :lol:

What a wonderful weekend Cathy ! Cozy booth and a great house, what can the furbabies ask for more.. :lol:

Back