PDA

View Full Version : Travel Carriers

Heather Kay
27th February 2007, 06:14 PM
Hi all,
I am looking for a medium soft-sided carrier - around 11"h x 18"l that is approved for airline travel but also can be used as an everyday carrier. I am looking for something durable, not overly trendy or colorful (i.e. no Barbie pink!) but a little more on the classic side. It will need to be spacious to accomodate her as she grows into her full size.

Also, I would only like to spend around $150 max. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks so much :)

Cicero's Mummy
27th February 2007, 06:49 PM
www.celltei.com (i have this one and it works great, all thier carriers are airline approved -- minus the ones with open tops)

or

www.sherpa.com (the only problem I have with these is that they collapse fairly easily and I wouldn't want it to collapse on the pup)

aleethomas
27th February 2007, 10:59 PM
I ended up getting a celltei sport backpack a few weeks ago and its great! $170ish with shipping but if you only want a medium they are cheaper. I went ahead and ordered a large which seems huge but will be nice when she's full grown. The best thing is that it has a support system inside which can be taken out so it can be more compact when under the plane seat.