• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy is 8 months old

Mycavyangels

Buddy is 8 months today

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0077-2.jpg

DSCF0083-1.jpg

DSCF0086-2.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0135-1.jpg

lovely pics of buddy i am going to crufts with Karen i will tell her how gorgeous he is :)

Aaaww, he's beautiful. Bertie is 8 months on the 7th March, he's nowhere near as hairy as your boy! lol! I don't think his body hair will get at all long, maybe chest, ears, tail and feathers but I don't think even they will get that long. I wish he was more hairy in a way cos he so feels the cold, bless him. lol!

Alison

wow, he has a lot of fur for an 8 month old! Nemo's hair is still rather short at 5 months old (doesn't help that it all fell off when he was young!)

Buddy's coat is growing in great. He looks marvelous. Luke is the same age and only has fringe on his tail.

wow buddy looks gorgeous!!!! how does he have that much hair (looks beautiful btw)...my two must have a 1/4 as much!

lovely pics

Nisha said:
wow buddy looks gorgeous!!!! how does he have that much hair (looks beautiful btw)...my two must have a 1/4 as much!

lovely pics

i know buddies mum it comes from her ;)

Suzanne, he looks even more handsome as an 8mth old than he did as a pup and as you know, I thought he was gorgeous then :lotsaluv:

Are you going to show him at all?

Back