PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Bailey on TV Tonight....

fuzzie bear
28th February 2007, 11:12 AM
I have been very guilty of not coming onto this board in ages and now I know why I've been avoiding it.... I could spend hours just reading all the posts and drooling over puppy pics.....

Anyway, just had to come on and do the proud mommy thing.... :l*v:

Ruby and Bailey are on Off the Rails tonight at 8.30... They were headhunted (lol) to be the walking dogs for the theme of part of the show - which is clothing to wear when walking the dogs...

It was filmed over 6 weeks ago and boy was it tiring... 5 hours filming and 2 lunatic unbehaved dogs not doing anything they're told - barking at other dogs and people lol. And my guess is we'll see them for about 20 seconds after all that chaos....

matties mum
28th February 2007, 11:28 AM
So that why I wish I could see it ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzzie---Barney---Sam)

Maxxs_Mummy
28th February 2007, 12:06 PM
Do you know if this is available on Sky and if so what number it is? I'll tune in if I can :flwr:

casshon
28th February 2007, 12:11 PM
You can tune in "other channels" on your sky box. Its under 'services' then 'other channels'. You will need to know the frequency though. If you google it you should be able to find it.

When you have that done, you need to go through 'services' and 'other channels' again to view it, ie. it won't have a channel number.

brid kenny
28th February 2007, 12:29 PM
Excellent. Will be watching!!

Claire L
28th February 2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome back Fuzzie Bear :flwr:
So, can you tell us now, who won the Free Bubble Buddy???? :lol:

Congrats on the show :flwr: :flwr:

fuzzie bear
28th February 2007, 01:46 PM
Found a pic of my babies on the RTE website :

http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails/presenterstyle.html

Winner for the Bubble Buddy (well there was 2 winners) was Caroline Murphy... unfortunately she wasn't on the board... :o(

KimNIndy
28th February 2007, 03:09 PM
how exciting!!! they look lovely on the website---wish i could enlarge the picture. i'll be working tonight but best of luck to the new stars ;)

k

brid kenny
28th February 2007, 08:45 PM
Your doggies look great!! Trying to register with pet bliss and can't .Can you help?

Maxxs_Mummy
28th February 2007, 10:31 PM
I couldn't watch it. Apparently RTE is only available in Ireland :(

Lani
1st March 2007, 02:10 AM
I obviously couldn't watch the show as I'm in the states, but thanks for posting the web link!!

Those are two gorgeous dogs. :flwr: