PDA

View Full Version : Tri boy - 9 mos old in Ft Wayne Indiana

JaneB
28th February 2007, 04:13 PM
Just saw this little guy and thought perhaps someone might be interested. He looks really nice. I think that they may have over estimated his ultimate weight :lol: I'd love for one of our gang to give him a forever home!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7949488

JaneB

moniechris
28th February 2007, 05:33 PM
:lol: OH my goodness :sl*p: If you haven't already, then I am going to let these people know that they are way off their rocker. If he got up to 20 pounds he would be morbidly obese!!!!

He's a cutie though!

arasara
28th February 2007, 08:42 PM
:shock: 25-30lbs LOL

You know what though maybe somebody should contact that rescue facility and tell them because I am sure there are families out there looking for a perfect dog for them and 25-30lbs is too much but under 20 is fine :flwr:

JaneB
1st March 2007, 12:31 AM
They changed his projected size!!! I sure hope someone gets him soon. I hate to think he is going to be in prison very much longer.

JaneB

moniechris
1st March 2007, 04:25 AM
That was fast!! :lol: I sent an email to her right after I posted here. She got back with me and said she would change the projected weight ;) The poor lady probably got a MAJOR influx of emails from our forum, she probably thinks we are nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

JaneB
1st March 2007, 09:39 PM
:updte:

adopted

JaneB

Yvonne117
1st March 2007, 09:42 PM
I wonder if he was adopted by anniespeeps as she was considering this dog over on another thread in general discussion - adopting a petstore cav?

Zippy
1st March 2007, 10:54 PM
I think they must have been flooded with applications.

That little guy will soon be in his forever home. :D :flwr:

anniespeeps
2nd March 2007, 02:13 PM
I wonder if he was adopted by anniespeeps as she was considering this dog over on another thread in general discussion - adopting a petstore cav?

Nope, it wasn't us. We decided the time just wasn't right for another dog right now. I figured it wouldn't take long for him to find a loving home. That's the most important thing.

Dave