PDA

View Full Version : Three more sleeps....

Chardonnay
28th February 2007, 06:26 PM
Until we leave for Jamaica :D and when we return it will be only three more sleeps until we pick up our new pup! :drivecar: LOL

I honeslty don't know which one I am more excited about!! :lol:

matties mum
28th February 2007, 07:16 PM
Have a great time then you will pick up your new puppy and I want to see loads of photos of both your hoilday and the puppy----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Cathy T
28th February 2007, 07:16 PM
You have so many exciting things to look forward to!

Chardonnay
28th February 2007, 07:38 PM
Don't worry...my camera is ready!!!

Shay
28th February 2007, 09:51 PM
Have a great trip...I'm jealous :lol: When you get home, more fun to look forward to.

enchantingdragon
1st March 2007, 12:11 AM
Have a great trip!! Enjoy yourself and then when you come home more fun awaits!

natalieandmike
1st March 2007, 02:30 AM
And more fun awaits you when you get back! I don't get the "three sleeps" part...is that three weeks? 3 nights? Have a great tropical fruity drink (I am partial to pina coladas) for me! 8)
-Natalie

BELLE'S MUMMY
1st March 2007, 06:53 PM
Have a great hol
But this is one holiday you can't wait to come home from :lol: :lol:
xx

Gingers Mommy
1st March 2007, 07:19 PM
Consider yourself lucky! I dont know about anyone else but I know when I come home from a paradise vacation like jamaica, im so down because coming back to reality isnt nearly as fun as laying around on the beach drinking fruity drinks. Just imagine how awesome when you get home from a week of relaxing you have something so great to look forward too!!! Enjoy it now, cause once you get her there might not be many more vacations!! (I cant bear to be away from my little one and end up talking about her ALL vacation long wishing i was home with her!)