• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cicero Update

Cicero's Mummy

Hey everyone! Finally got a moment without a puppy on my lap.

Cicero is doing great... no accidents so far, he whines when he needs to go out. He does great through the night as well. He usually wakes around 2 am for a potty break and then back to sleep.

Last night was his first night of sleeping all night through. He did great!

Everyone just loves him so much!

A few tricks he has perfected are "kisses" (kissing on comand) and "sit."

He also does this rapid roll over thing that is really cute. I'll try and get some video... he just lays on his back and then rolls over like 3 or 4 times... it is so fun... he doesn't walk from place to place, he rolls!! :roll:

Well... back to puppy land!

Sounds like he's everything you ever wanted, Raven :flwr: These puppies are making me sooooooooooooooooooo broody :lol:

The rolling sounds so familar... but not with any dog, my daughter! My oldest never learned to crawl - NEVER. She rolled her way about till she just stood up and walked immediately at 10mths.

He sounds like he is doing great and your having a blast. Dont depend on the whining yet, still watch that clock. Kodee went to the door too early on, but once settled and playing took over, got a bit laxed for 2 days - I hit the clock watch again method (every 1 awake) and she turned around again (and now goes at good 2.5 hrs before asking to go out).

I did our first puppy socialization class last night and will for the next 3 wks. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY 12-16 WK PUPPY OWNER ENOUGH. It does not replace Beginner Obedience, its all about setting the behaviour to make Beginner Obedience at 4 mths a smooth transition (and remaining sane during the 8-16 period!).

Back