• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie all grown up -

Justine

407031711_e31c699058.jpg

407031705_7b903f98c0.jpg

Alfie is now nearly 11 months old so these will be his last puppy pic's :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Justine, he looks lovely, so handsome and grown up in comparison to the one in you avator where he is so small and babyish, but very cute :D

Oh, Alfie has grown into a pretty handsome dog!!!

I love his cute face!!! is very sweet!

:flwr:

He has beauty spots too ;) Does he still like his soother, Justine?

Alfie you are growing into a very handsome young man :flwr:

He's growing up so nicely!! I still refer to mine (at 4 and 3 years old!) as puppies. I get some strange looks when I mention my puppies and am asked how old they are :lol:

Alphie is really turning into a handsome young man. But your avatar picture of him as a pup always makes me smile to see it! :l*v:

Alphie is very handsome. He's still a pup :0) Tucker hasn't grown out of being a puppy and he'll be two in May.

Alfie is so handsome, when is his b-day.

Darby will be 1 at the end of this month, wondering if they share the same birthday.

Back