• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ChesterFest 2007

chestersmum

Hi Everyone

Sorry, i just couldn't help myself, i went outside this morning and followed Chester around with the camera and i wanted to share some of the pictures with you!

Yummmm! She's going to give me some cheese!

21.jpg

I'm ready for my cheese now mum, when you're ready!

19.jpg

Um, yeah, i know i rock!

18.jpg

When is she going to leave me alone already!

16.jpg

You gotta look to the left:

10.jpg

You gotta look to the right:

11.jpg

You gotta put your whole self in:

2.jpg

Now where's that bone?

3.jpg

That was one nice bone!

4.jpg

I wonder if i can just sneak past her.........

5.jpg

Chester talk:

12.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I'm not looking at you anymore!

P3020258.jpg

All tuckered out after a full morning's posing:

P3020262.jpg

Has she gotten rid of that camera yet? Let me see.....

P3020252.jpg

Enjoy!

Chester, first off...you have an AWESOME name! Second, you are adorable and you have a beautiful lawn to play on. You are a very handsome and lucky little boy and please tell you Mommy she takes nice pictures!

Chester is a beauty. How old is he? He's got a lovely yard to run around in. I wish my grass would look that lush and green!

Thanks Gudrun!

Joanne, he's 9years and 5 months old, but he still looks like a puppy to me! He He.

The grass has shot up tremendously over the past week because we've had about 4 inches of rain!

I love the last one of him peeking over the blanket. So cute.
Yes, he does look like a young un.
Pam

OMG! What GREAT photos and GREAT captions!!!!!!!!! Just what my morning needed...a huge smile. Thanks for sharing!!! (what nice grass! We're getting over 12" of snow here today....not one spec of green on the ground here.)

I love it when people add commentary to their pics - makes me giggle every time!! :lol: Chester is such a cutie.

Chester you are absolutely wonderful and beautiful :lotsaluv:
That second last pic looks just like my Rudee :luv:
I wish you many more years of happy bone hunting and posing for photos.

:lotsaluv: :hug:

{{{{Claire}}}} I thought Chester looks like your darling angel Rudee too :lotsaluv:

Chester, you are an extremely handsome little man and I hope you and your Mum have lots of years of photos together - she obviously adores you xxx

Back