PDA

View Full Version : my baby is back home......

lily
2nd March 2007, 07:36 PM
from having her spayed today....

hubby dropped her of & on my work break i was nearly in tears thinking of her getting her aneastetic (sp?).. then in recovery how confused & maybe sick she was feeling etc....

however all went well & shes had some scrambled egg which the vet suggested i gave her & shes now fast asleep..... she was walking like i do after a few wines... :lol: when we first brought her home.... got a protector for bed but think she'll go rather mad with that on but cant risk her biting her stiches.....

thank goodness thats over with.... i would have loved to have seen her babes though :( but know it was the right thing to do for her in the end bless her.....

PamH
2nd March 2007, 07:47 PM
Maddy had hers done on Wednesday and is beginning to feel better. but she sure needs a lot of cuddling. Hubby said she can't get close enough to him. She is still not eating a whole lot. Our vet said don't feed her anything but her normal food. Funny how they are so different. I'll give her eggs when I get there tonight! Hugs to lilly and licks from maddy.

Pam

lily
2nd March 2007, 07:57 PM
thanks pam & maddy....

the eggs are just for tonight then back to her normal food tomorrow. Probley as its light on her tummy.... she had 2 but wanted more but i wont push it for her 1st night...... Glad to hear maddy is feeling well again..

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd March 2007, 01:17 AM
:hug:sssssssssss and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's for both the poor little ones :flwr: Hope they recover quickly.

I have only ever had one bitch and she recovered really quickly from her spay :flwr:

Shay
3rd March 2007, 01:46 AM
Hugs to your Lily from my Lily. :hug:

lily
3rd March 2007, 08:42 AM
oh thanks for the hugs ... lily seems fine this morning. Ate her breakfast no bother & is sat here playing with her new toy i bought her for been a brave girl..... :flwr:

Coco's mom
3rd March 2007, 04:27 PM
Hope she has a quick recovery. :flwr: I'm sure she will be fine. Lots of hugs and kisses. :)

lily
4th March 2007, 08:52 AM
thanks again every1 & yeah lily is back to her usually happy & playfull self as if nothing has happened.... rolling around all over like a mad dog.... :lol: i feel so much better now shes back to her norm as i was at a point beginning to feel guilty about getting her spayed... so, so pleased we did now for her sake more than my own..... :D

Laura&Lia
4th March 2007, 11:24 AM
Hugs and dog kisses for you and Lily!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lily, have a quick recovery!!!