• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie is 14 weeks old

ann

El.jpg
....... She is growing so fast :) I am hoping she is going to be petite :flwr: I love her so much :D

She is gorgeous!!! I am partial to little ruby girls. They are such love bugs.

OMG she is absolutely delicious, Darby says woof woof.

How much does she weigh now at 14 weeks.

I am partial to rubies, they have such a wonderful personality and pretty spunky too.

She is lovely! She looks petite too. Holly is petite and while I keep thinking Amber is tall- she isn't really. Holly is below breed standard and I think Amber is going to be on the low end of the standard for both height and weight.

Ain't nothin' like a portable Cav :lol: :lol:

She is very pretty! icon_whistling

I have to say I love the rubies now too. Teddy just had his 13 week shots and was 7 lbs 11.5 ounces. That was bigger than Colin when he was his age and he now is 17.5 and pretty trim, but leggy! I am hoping maybe Teddy is maturing early. ;) Or maybe he will just end up a little bit bigger than his older brother.

Linda - how big was Darby when he was 13 or 14 weeks?

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I just want to kiss that gorgeous little face!

She is growing so fast! I think she is going to be a very regal little lady when she's older, even though she looks like that already!

Linda - how big was Darby when he was 13 or 14 weeks?

Danalyn

Darby was 6.5 lbs at 13 weeks, he is now about 14.5 lbs and will be
1 Year old at the end of this month. He is a very active little guy which also helps to keep him trim. He loves to play fetch. :D :D :D :D

My Vet is extremely happy with his weight and wants me to continue with the feeding schedule I have. :D :D :D :D :D

Back