PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

ParkersSis
3rd March 2007, 06:59 AM
Hello everyone!

My family has owned a Cavalier for three weeks or so now (my dad bought one for my mom as a Valentine's present). I'm their "other" kid....lol.... I'm 18 with a 3 month old brother!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

chestersmum
3rd March 2007, 10:00 AM
WELCOME!!!!

What colour and what is the name of your mum's pup?
:mexwav:

Charleen
3rd March 2007, 10:55 AM
icon_welcome - Glad to have you join us. Please give us more details about your cavalier when you get a chance..

Lynn
3rd March 2007, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the both of you! :flwr:

Lani
3rd March 2007, 08:22 PM
icon_welcome to you and your "brother" :flwr:

enchantingdragon
3rd March 2007, 08:35 PM
icon_welcome

Joanne M
4th March 2007, 01:31 AM
Welcome to you and Parker. We want details!!!

Tell your dad he's a very sweet, and romantic guy. I can't imagine a better gift for Valentine's Day than a cavalier. Except maybe two :)

Cathy T
4th March 2007, 02:04 AM
Welcome big sis!!

Sharon 7
4th March 2007, 09:53 AM
icon_welcome

Claire L
4th March 2007, 12:01 PM
Hello and icon_welcome .
Hope to hear more about your pup and maybe see some photos...

:flwr:

ParkersSis
5th March 2007, 09:31 AM
My dad? Sweet? Romantic? Eh....I guess he has his moments!!

Parker is adorable!! He LOVES to cuddle. He got jealous when I was doing homework last night instead of playing with him and laid down on my text book so I couldn't get my work done! He also carries his food bowl in to us when he gets hungry....

He's a blenheim. Beautiful chestnut coloring on the ears...I'm in love. lol

Harvey's Mum
5th March 2007, 11:29 AM
Hi

icon_welcome

Can't wait to see pictures of Parker, I have a blenheim boy aged 6 months how old is Parker? Oh by the way your Dad must be romantic to buy a cavalier for your Mum on valentines, all I got on valentines day was "Whats for breakfast"!! :lol: :lol: Enjoy the forum is brill.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

ParkersSis
5th March 2007, 11:44 PM
Parker will be three months old on the 13th.

I'm working on getting some pics soon, but I can't seem to find my camera.... :?

The place they got him from is next door to where I work, and over the weekend I went in to look around and saw that they had a girl from the same litter as Parker.... I tried to convince my dad that Parker needed to be reunited with his sister, but it didn't quite work!

If I go to college in the area he said he would get me one of my own this summer....

Charleen
6th March 2007, 01:50 AM
ParkersSis, that is very tempting. Let us know how that works out.