• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Boy coming tomorrow.

Justine

We have a new add.Hes 9 month old TRI.we decided not to get a puppy as we thought it would be to much as my mum has got worse now.And i might have to go and see her.So my hubby relented and i got my self a new baby.So excited cant wait hubby will be back with him 2.30 pm tomorrow and will put some pics on as soon as he has settled in.His name is charlie.so will have to change avator .

I had no choice in this matter. Justine normally gets her own way. This weekend she is happy I got a new Laptop which means that she will be on the site alot more because she does not like the PC and now she gets another baby to look after as well. All i will hear now is Mark what do i do now? whats happening? What time will you finish working and what time can i have the Laptop.
Oh well that life.

Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol: you guys sound like my hubby and i argueing over who can use the internet!

congrats to both of you on charlie! can't wait to see him
:jump: :jump:

k

I got Jake...hubby got a new tv. I got Shelby...hubby got a gun safe. Hubby wants a new gun...does that mean I get a new puppy?! :shock:

cathy

hubby liked your reply.YES get a new puppy.I call my nagging Sexual Grooming.If hes in a happy mood i am on a role.

lani

still have the puppia.if anyone wants it let me know.they can send you the monies.it wont fit the new boy as he is 9 months.or if you want i can donate to my local dog rescue. jus.

:lol We went through the same stuff with both the pups and the laptop :lol: The topic of a ruby cav has arisen a few times in the past year or so, but I'm saving it as a bargaining chip for later... :lol:

can't wait!!!

...to see your new avatar and new cutie! I need more pictures to satisfy my Cavalier dog fix every day since I'm still waiting (MARCH 10th is the date for Bianca). Your little one here already is so precious... congratulations in advance on #2! :flwr: -
Natalie

Can't wait to see and hear about Charlie and Justine. :D :D :D :D :D

You are gonna luv having two. :D :D :D

Don't tell the hubbies...but I think we are the ones who made out on the deal!! Of course, he gets to enjoy the puppies but I don't so much enjoy the gun safe ;)

Cathy T said:
I got Jake...hubby got a new tv. I got Shelby...hubby got a gun safe. Hubby wants a new gun...does that mean I get a new puppy?! :shock:
Do you have to ask? Of course it does! So new colour or are you sticking to tri's? Wait, a tan and black sould look really good between them!

Hmmm - Bubba doesn't get many things for himself and I still get most of the things I want. Does that mean I'm spoiled?? Yeah, I think so! Bad think is that if I get a dog, it falls in love with him. I think that means I should keep getting dogs until one loves just me!

Justine, what size is the puppia? Tibby is fully grown and weighs 13#'s. Actually she and Sasha weigh the same, but Tibby isn't as big around the chest I don't think. I'd like to get one for Wallis but she is still stout and if the picture I saw is the puppis the growth she has on her side would be either right under it or right behind it and I don't think that would work too well.

Have fun with that baby!! 8)

crittacall

its a red puppia small,it belongs to lani,i have pm her and await instructions on what i should do with it.you can pm her if you want the puppia is in good condition. jus.

Charlie

HUBBYS GONE TO GET HIM ONLY 3 HRS TO GO.I HOPE ALFS AND HIM WILL BE OK.WE HAVE REMOVED ALL OF ALFS TOYS AND CHANGED SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS.ITS JUST TILL THEY BOTH SETTLE IN.Ella is all exited.

Back