PDA

View Full Version : new baby in the house

maggeroni and cheese
4th March 2007, 05:00 PM
Hello, we are new owners of Maggie our 15 week old CKC....She is just as sweet as can be and we love her to death. Unfortunately we did not do enough research and purchased her from a pet store....something we will never do again after reading all the information on this site.....
She seems healthy so far and we are just going to move forward and keep our fingers crossed !
Our 3 kids are madly in love and mom is a bit overwhelmed....this site is a godsend !!
Ann G.

brid kenny
4th March 2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome. You'll get plenty of help here.

Lynn
5th March 2007, 01:23 AM
Welcome Ann!! :flwr:

icon_welcome :dogwlk:

Shay
5th March 2007, 05:09 AM
icon_welcome Ann, from Lily and me. Would love to see pics of little Maggie. Please post pics when you can

Harvey's Mum
5th March 2007, 11:33 AM
Hi Ann

icon_welcome

Can't wait to see pictures of Maggie. :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Battie4
7th March 2007, 12:07 PM
welcome!!!

What color is the puppy? Or a picture would be even better :D

Joanne M
7th March 2007, 04:37 PM
Hello Ann, welcome to you and Maggie. With three children and a baby cavalier I look forward to your posts as I can imagine how much fun the kids are having with Maggie. Congratulations on your new addition to the family.

KimNIndy
8th March 2007, 09:21 PM
welcome to ann and maggie! hope you enjoy the site. we're looking forward to stories and pictures!

k

lorin
8th March 2007, 10:15 PM
Congratulations...

Don't be worried-no judgements here. A true parent loves no matter what the circumstances are :)

Claire L
11th March 2007, 03:55 PM
Hello and icon_welcome to Ann and Maggie - have fun!!

:flwr:

Cathy Moon
11th March 2007, 06:56 PM
icon_welcome Ann and Maggie! We're all learning new things about cavaliers every day! :)
Hope to see a photo of Maggie soon! :snap:

ceedah
11th March 2007, 07:27 PM
Hello and welcome from a fellow new member! :)