• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Boy's Arrived - Charlie

Justine

410066236_27506dee11.jpg

410066236_27506dee11.jpg

410066246_ff907a924d.jpg

410066251_2e11009a3e.jpg

What's he doing here i am top dog!!! icon_whistling :roll: :x 8) :flwr:

Charlie looks like a real sweetie! How old is he and how are the two dogs getting along so far?

molly

molly hi.hes 9 months on 19 march.he is just about to get in the bath.groomer tomorrow just to trim feet.him and alfs are fine ,i think they will be good together.

Ah, they are going to be great friends! You are going to have lots of fun at your house. Welcome Charlie!

Oh Justine, is adorable!!!!!

Congrats!!! How is Alfie doing with the new friend!? :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

welcome charlie!!! i like his ears----the black/tan colouring is really unusual (or maybe it's just the pictures) and i love his facial expression in the first 2. :D

k

Justine - that makes Charlie the same age as my Jolly. Jolly was born June 15th. Jolly is 4 days older than Charlie. :lol:

what a cutie!

Your lovely Blenheim and Tri go together like peanut butter and jelly! errr...or fish and chips... They're both adorable!
:D -Natalie

awwwwwww Justine, Charlie is very cute!!! Thank you for posting the pictures. I cannot wait to hear about he and Alfie and how they get along. Good luck and congratualtions on your beautiful new boy.

Back