• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Name ideas???

Hi

My Family could not agree on a name for our blenhiem boy (Harvey), so i went on the internet and searched for dog names and sat and went through them until we could all agree on a name. Some names we did like were Bailey, Dylan, Digby, Jazz, Jasper and many others. Good Luck finding a name, look forward to hearing what he is to be called and pictures, lots of pictures please.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

I'm a weirdo. I let 'em hang out for a while and their name kinda comes to me. I'll find myself just starting to call them something - even when I think I've named them something else. This has happened to me with dogs, cats, and birds.

Start with a "Hey Joe" then wait 'til he lets you know his name!! :D

you say Black /Tan when we fetch my b/t puppy home on the drive home the name that came to mind was Rocky because he look like a little Rotteweller?---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

hmmm.....marley springs to mind for some reason. i've read that names ending in 'y' are easy for dogs to hear. we had a rocky when i was a child (probably a popular name in the 80s) but maybe that's a bit tough for a cavalier. i saw a rescue dog once called nicholas. it's really silly but for some reason i really loved the name 'nicholas'---such a people name--- for a dog.

I'm a weirdo. I let 'em hang out for a while and their name kinda comes to me. I'll find myself just starting to call them something - even when I think I've named them something else. This has happened to me with dogs, cats, and birds.

i did that with my cat when i was 18...the right name never came to me and eventually my mom got fed up and started calling him Puddin. he's been puddin ever since :lol:

I did a search for dog names on the internet, and that was how I came up with Bentley's name. There are a ton of names out there, almost too many, LOL! I always thought that Barkley and Chudley (or Chudleigh) were cute names!!

:)

I did the same....look on the internet for Max's name...went down the list until we found a name that we all liked and that we felt went good with Molly's name. For me, I needed a name is easily said and remembered because sometimes my quick memory is not too good....

How about Deefer as in ; D for dog!! :D
Only kiddin'- I like Hooter, Scooter, Baxter, Bert, Miller, or maybe BT.

:flwr:

Guiness is my favorite for a black and tan boy~

BUT HEY: Is there a story to tell? :D :) :shock: ;) icon_whistling

Frasier
Monty
Sir Dudley
Aurther

I had a awful time naming Reggie until my friends took me to a concert on my birthday Elton John..Sir Reginald it was... ;)

I've taken a fancy to the name Hamilton - "Hammie" for short. There is a cute cartoon here in the U.S. that has a little brother named Hammie and it's so cute!! (I use to have a Lhasa named Chauncey, so I love that name too).

Sheri

I think "Deefer" is funny. I've met a few Deogee's in my time (D-O-G) and my sister once had a Doggee (doggie).

Tibby's name came from her little vaccination folder. On the line for her name it had "TBA" which turned into Tibby.

Such decisions - how did we ever name our two-legged kids?

Back