• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snowy vacation

Jen

We took the dogs up to our favorite spot on the shores of Lake Superior again, and we literally got snowed in--blizzard-style! After the snow stopped, we were able to get out and hike along the shore and put their boots to work.
IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Gus after burrowing in the snow; so true to his breed!
IMG_0067.jpg

His funny coat; so fitting
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Abbey cruising down the snow-blown trail in our backyard; she looks so tired after her vacation!
IMG_0076.jpg

LOVELY photos Jen!!! You and your pups look beautiful. I would definitely frame the first photo. :) :) :)

Abbey and Gus need a vacation just to recover from all the fun they have. They look great.

Great pictures, I really like the second one. Bet you guys really had fun. Where on the North Shore were you? I was trying to guess by looking at the second picture. With the land in the far distance, were you near Duluth? Maybe the park where the Scenic Highway breaks off from where the freeway begins?

The north shore is my favorite place to go. Kris and I go there at least once a year in the summer for the diog show, but I can't get her to go in the winter. I envy you.

wow, look at all that snow!! I'd love to see snow one day...i live in the tropics and have never been anywhere near it.

Bruce H said:
Great pictures, I really like the second one. Bet you guys really had fun. Where on the North Shore were you? I was trying to guess by looking at the second picture. With the land in the far distance, were you near Duluth? Maybe the park where the Scenic Highway breaks off from where the freeway begins?

The north shore is my favorite place to go. Kris and I go there at least once a year in the summer for the diog show, but I can't get her to go in the winter. I envy you.

We were just outside of Two Harbors at Grand Superior Lodge; about 45 minutes out of Duluth. We rent a cabin up there frequently, it's our favorite place. I love Lake Superior, the waves crashing against the rocks; the hiking and state parks in the area are all incredibly gorgeous no matter what time of the year. I bet Kris would like it---beautiful log cabins, a great restaurant/bar and the best massage therapist ever! :lol: It's not "roughing it" by any means!

I love the dogs, the coats, the boots! I especially loved the photo of Abbie in her beautiful coat in the trench! Classic! :D :flwr: :D :flwr:

I love the first one, I agree, you should frame it. Gus looks like a polar bear in the second one :lotsaluv: How do you keep him so white?

*Pauline* said:
I love the first one, I agree, you should frame it. Gus looks like a polar bear in the second one :lotsaluv: How do you keep him so white?

He's just naturally really, really white. He's so white you can see his pink skin in some spots! :D

These are great, Jen; Gus with those snow crusts on his face made me laugh out loud. He is like a little polar bear cub.

Back