View Full Version : When the wife's away.....

Bruce H
4th March 2007, 10:41 PM
I get to play with the camera and dogs all by myself. Kris is at the Cavalier show in Williamsburg so the dogs and I are in charge. Over the last week we have had about 24" of snow. The dogs and the puppies love it. I figured out that if I put the telephoto lense on the camera, I can get pictures without the dogs jumping all over me.

Anna doing what she loves most, rolling in the snow.

Our boy Cooper "Not the camera AGAIN?"

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to, how about some privacy?"

"I'm done. Do I get a treat too?"

brid kenny
4th March 2007, 10:43 PM

Cathy Moon
4th March 2007, 10:52 PM
Beautiful cavs and beautiful photos! Looks like you and the cavs had a nice day. :)

4th March 2007, 11:01 PM
Great snow pictures!

Cathy T
4th March 2007, 11:32 PM
Fun pictures!! Cooper has an amazing face...so cute!

4th March 2007, 11:32 PM
Great pictures and captions Bruce! Looks like they are having a great time. Boy, you do get snow. Brrrrrr.

4th March 2007, 11:46 PM
Great pictures!

5th March 2007, 01:25 AM

Wonderful pictures...

Hey my vet called looking for a good breeder for one of their dog owners. I referred them to you and Kris. Told them you were the best in the area.

Hopefully it will be a good match.

Best Regards

5th March 2007, 04:18 AM
I love it! We have so many pics of Abbey doing just what Anna is doing--she loves to roll in the snow, it's hilarious!

5th March 2007, 04:48 AM
Great photos!

Lovely Cavaliers, Bruce! ;D

5th March 2007, 05:49 AM
cooper has a really beautiful coat and tail.

5th March 2007, 01:37 PM
It just cracks me up everytime I see dogs in the snow !!! Dont their footsies get cold ?? BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR They dont seem to mind though so I guess not !!

Oh .......and I complain about Colby's ears getting wet in the morning dew grass :lol: :lol: :lol: I would DIE if he had to go potty in the snow !!! Southern and spoiled :lol:

5th March 2007, 02:12 PM
I love the 2nd and 4th pictures. What fun!!

5th March 2007, 05:12 PM
You took lovely pics!!! I love the little tri in the last pics!
:flwr: is a cutie!

5th March 2007, 08:35 PM

Sydney and I were in Williamsburg for the Cavaliers of the South dog show. We wished we had known your wife was coming and we would have come over and given her a big lick hello. :D

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

6th March 2007, 09:27 AM
Fantastic photos Bruce!

I always look forward to seeing pics of your gang!

Keep em coming!

Cooper is just gorgeous, i can see where his puppies get their good looks from!

7th March 2007, 01:03 AM
Lovely photos Bruce, you have lots of Cavs AND snow. I'm definitely moving in with my boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

10th March 2007, 01:42 AM
Wow lovely pics! they look like theyre having fun! i am soooo envious - i wish we had snow like that here!!!! *sigh* talk about fun!