• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When the wife's away.....

Bruce H

I get to play with the camera and dogs all by myself. Kris is at the Cavalier show in Williamsburg so the dogs and I are in charge. Over the last week we have had about 24" of snow. The dogs and the puppies love it. I figured out that if I put the telephoto lense on the camera, I can get pictures without the dogs jumping all over me.

Anna doing what she loves most, rolling in the snow.
410442090_54bb7b76e3.jpg

Our boy Cooper "Not the camera AGAIN?"
410442087_99bf5e4cf8.jpg

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to, how about some privacy?"
410442096_bb81b26d60.jpg

"I'm done. Do I get a treat too?"
410442101_d0dcc15e88.jpg

Great pictures and captions Bruce! Looks like they are having a great time. Boy, you do get snow. Brrrrrr.

Bruce,

Wonderful pictures...

Hey my vet called looking for a good breeder for one of their dog owners. I referred them to you and Kris. Told them you were the best in the area.

Hopefully it will be a good match.

Best Regards

I love it! We have so many pics of Abbey doing just what Anna is doing--she loves to roll in the snow, it's hilarious!

It just cracks me up everytime I see dogs in the snow !!! Dont their footsies get cold ?? BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR They dont seem to mind though so I guess not !!

Oh .......and I complain about Colby's ears getting wet in the morning dew grass :lol: :lol: :lol: I would DIE if he had to go potty in the snow !!! Southern and spoiled :lol:

Bruce,

Sydney and I were in Williamsburg for the Cavaliers of the South dog show. We wished we had known your wife was coming and we would have come over and given her a big lick hello. :D

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Fantastic photos Bruce!

I always look forward to seeing pics of your gang!

Keep em coming!

Cooper is just gorgeous, i can see where his puppies get their good looks from!

Lovely photos Bruce, you have lots of Cavs AND snow. I'm definitely moving in with my boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow lovely pics! they look like theyre having fun! i am soooo envious - i wish we had snow like that here!!!! *sigh* talk about fun!

Back