• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cozy Sunday afternoon.....Katy is almost 9 months old!

nlg679

Greetings from New Jersey....cannot believe Katydid is almost 9months old! Look how she snuggles up with big brother! He looks thrilled :roll: !

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

I tried putting on Katydid's new bright green puppia in honor of spring and St. Patty's day but..... the medium is still TOO BIG for this little bug!
So we are still wearing the small pink....gotta just fold the ears back through it first before I remove it for the night :lol: !
Can't remember life without these two loves..... :flwr: !

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Oh what a cutie she is! and also Teddy. Seems like just yesterday you brought her home. Time sure flies. Happy 9 month b'day Katydid...I love her name!

Nancy

They are adorable, Katydid reminds me of Darby always cuddling up with Dudley. Often Dudley would rather be on his own, but tolerates my little love. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She is still in a small puppia, how much does she weigh Nancy.

Nancy,

They are so beautiful cuddled up together. Katydid looks so small next to Teddy; she is a petite lovely girl. :lotsaluv:

She'll look nice in green when she grows into the medium! What color puppia does Teddy wear?

I would love it if my cavs would cuddle like that!

Cathy Moon--
Tedster wears the bright blue.
He is my sweet soul---still looks for Pop-Pop when the garage door opens :( every now and again.....I mention his name now and then when we are cuddling in bed at night and his expression is enough to make me ball my eyes out....I love Teddy more than you could imagine.

Boy that time went fast. She is growing up to be quite the adorable young lady. And so petite! I love the photos of them together. They are such mirror images of each other. I love seeing them snuggling.

nlg679 said:
Cathy Moon--
Tedster wears the bright blue.
He is my sweet soul---still looks for Pop-Pop when the garage door opens :( every now and again.....I mention his name now and then when we are cuddling in bed at night and his expression is enough to make me ball my eyes out....I love Teddy more than you could imagine.

I love your phrase 'sweet soul' when describing Teddy.

India is my sweet soul - I don't know how to explain it, but it's in her eyes and in her very being. *ng*l

Back