• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Site Problems or Just Me?!

arasara

Just wondering if anybody else is having problems posting on this site?! I keep getting a message saying debug mode and the request timed out. Then I have to go back and re-submit which is sometimes resulting in multiple posts. Thank God I can delete them. [/u]

I am having the same issue. Don't worry about resending it, it posts the first time even though it says it didn't. I know several other people are having the same problem ;)

Edited to add: I also noticed that I am not getting any email notifications from threads that I am watching. I wonder what's up...

I am having the same issues. I wonder if the "Great Cavalier Talk Board Switch Over" has begun ;)

you know what's weird is that I was given the option of deleting my post in the beginning and then all of a sudden the option disappeared for me! :shock:

it seems to have really sped up since I posted that :flwr: Earlier it was getting frusterating though

Back