• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 1/2 years later I have my puppy!

vikki

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u19/hothulamaui/my cavalier puppy/

not great at this stuff but this should be a link to my newly created photobucket page if it doesn't work my name there is hothulamaui.

have to wait a bit longer to bring her home. hope you all think she's a doll. the pic's of her in the palm of my hand made me want to spend my life photographing 3 week old puppies in peoples palms. the paw pads were so very very tiny!

They are loverly bet you can not wait until you can get her home what are you going to call her---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie ---Barney---Sam)

hope this helps you

cutepuppyface.jpg

She must have JUST opened her eyes :lotsaluv: How wonderful!! I can't look at too many pictures like that, my heart yearns for another!!!

yes, very excited here. we are tossing names around trying to come up with one. so far would like hawaiian name as tha's where we are I like hoku which means star, emma is still in the running, we had a queen named emma. for silly I like kuleana pronounced cool-e-ona means responsibility. it would be shortened to koolie. love lilikoi which is a sweet fruit here it would shorten to lily. stella also seems to stick. I have a pal named amber and one named rose but still like amber rose. so really not sure would love any suggestions. thanks for looking at my new baby :D

Oh my! What a little darling she is - they all are! What colour are the parents? You don't very often see all four colours in the litter :lotsaluv:

Makes me very broody, I remember holding my biggest baby when he was about that age - wonderful :lotsaluv:

Back