PDA

View Full Version : new brown coat!

emmawright
6th March 2007, 07:58 PM
Hello everyone, here is a new brown coat, i will have a smart black one available soon too on my website. all coats now have 10% off during March and April.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/412858292_fd24bf696f.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/412858295_3664759e3a.jpg

please excuse her little baldy patch on her ear! its to do with her dry eye/curly coat condition...

thanks, emma.

natalieandmike
6th March 2007, 08:38 PM
That coat is SOOOO cute. Mike will kill me (err...not literally) if I buy another coat for Bianca, but its still a wee bit cold here so we shall see!
:D -Natalie

Lindsay
6th March 2007, 09:16 PM
Emma, don't ever apologize for Daisy's appearance! I think she is one of the cutest cavs out there! I always look forward to pics of her! :D

I love the little pup on the coat! Cute added touch! :flwr:

Zippy
6th March 2007, 11:25 PM
It's very cute, Emma.

What is the fabric, please?? :flwr:

*Pauline*
7th March 2007, 02:15 PM
Very cute, I love the velvet ribbon and the little dog. :flwr: :flwr:

Shay
7th March 2007, 03:26 PM
Emma, don't ever apologize for Daisy's appearance! I think she is one of the cutest cavs out there! I always look forward to pics of her! :D

I agree wholeheartedly with Lindsay!! She is an adorable little baby. :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
7th March 2007, 04:42 PM
Love the doggy on the back of the coat, Emma & Daisy is such a little doll to model them all for you. I love your avatar of her with the ice cream, it always makes me smile :flwr:

emmawright
7th March 2007, 06:46 PM
Zippy, the brown coat is made from fleece! and padded for extra warmth!

KimNIndy
8th March 2007, 08:18 PM
ahhhh that coat is so cute and cuddly looking---i hope our next cavvie is a little girl!

please excuse her little baldy patch on her ear! its to do with her dry eye/curly coat condition...

i wouldn't even have noticed---daisy has one of the sweetest faces on the board. she comes across as such a happy and gentle little girl!

best of luck at crufts emma--i think i read somewhere that you're going with all of your goodies.

k

emmawright
8th March 2007, 08:42 PM
i haven't been to crufts this year, hope to go one year as it would be good to go with my goodies!! but i am still going to my local market and that is good fun...

babyC
8th March 2007, 09:49 PM
awww Emma ! Daisy is getting cuter and cuter each day! her eyes looks better now :) she just have this sweet little face.. great job on all the new items.. :D

Zippy
8th March 2007, 10:34 PM
Thanks Emma, it's super cute...love the doggie applique!

Daisy is a beautiful puppy and a great model! :flwr: :flwr: