• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yvonne Your Post seems to have disappeared (SM)

Kimmisue

I am very sorry for your worries on SM. Reggie my tri started showing symptoms after only 2 weeks of owning him.. about 6 months old.
In my frantic worries ..someone here on this site had very good advice.

Enjoy your puppy while you can ..live love them while they are with you. It is to easy to let this consume you.

I made the decision that when Reggie shows the very serious signs of SM and the pain.. I will put him down and celebrate the joy he brought to me and my family.

When he shows signs ...jumping and biting his self ...staring at the ceiling as if his back is bothering him. We massage his back talk softly to him anything to get his mind off his issues.

We will say prayers for you. :flwr:

Technical challenges in our moderating skills. The topic was accidentally moved but will definitely be back as soon as we can get it straightened out.

Sorry and please accept our apologies....I promise it will be back as soon as we can figure out how to move it back.

Back