• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mia's New Bed

Denise G.

It's really Mia's and Wrigley's bed--but she's taken ownership...

Yes, may I help you?

413264050_aaa86ffe41.jpg

Am I the cutest?

413264055_c1509b68ee.jpg

Think I'll just catch a few winks...

413264059_9224decb92.jpg

Where did he come from?

413264063_4a75540591.jpg

Ohh what a nice big bed for the two of them! Like most cavaliers, she takes her half out of the middle. :lol:

Beautiful dogs!

The bed looks like a giant version of Kosmo and Faith's little bed. :lol:

I loooove the "May I help you" shot. I would use that as my avatar!! (Ok, I am being biased because I want to look at her all day!!) She is lovely!!!! :lotsaluv:

Thanks for the nice comments. She is quite the little diva in her leopard bed. I bought the extra large (54"x40") so that they could both fit on it, but Wrigley would rather lay on the cold tile, especially now that it's warming up a bit. So it looks like Queen Mia gets a King sized bed all to herself. :)

Denise she is gorgeous, hmmmmmm that looks to be some comfy bed she has. Do I detect that she is somewhat spoiled.

Your avatar pic is gorgeous, that is what I was talking about to you in my PM.

Neither of my boys go on the beds, they would much rather be on my lap. :D :D :D :D

Linda said:
Denise she is gorgeous, hmmmmmm that looks to be some comfy bed she has. Do I detect that she is somewhat spoiled.

Your avatar pic is gorgeous, that is what I was talking about to you in my PM.

Neither of my boys go on the beds, they would much rather be on my lap. :D :D :D :D

Spoiled? Mia? Nahhhhh! :roll: Both dogs have me wrapped around their little paw fingers....but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for the avatar compliment--I thought that's what you were talking about. I didn't use the metering, though--I got lucky with the lighting in the room at the time. I haven't forgotten about figuring that out, though. I just haven't had a minute to sit down with it. I PROMISE to read up on it over the weekend, though. I'm curious about that too. :)

Joanne M said:
Wow, both dogs are gorgeous. That bed is great, they look quite comfy especially Mia :)

Thanks, Joanne! You've got quite a looker there yourself! I can't get over how beautiful Tucker's ears are--just stunning!

Mia is absolutely adorable! :lol: Definitely queen dog of the house! theyre all lovely pictures..i cant choose my favourite!

Denise G. said:
It's really Mia's and Wrigley's bed--but she's taken ownership...

Where did he come from?

413264063_4a75540591.jpg

More Golden and Cavalier siblings...I love it!!
They are the same age apart that mine will be when I get Charlotte.

Bronte--I think you'll enjoy having a CKCS and a Golden. Mia and Wrigley get along great--she adores him, he likes her. :roll:

Mia taunts Wrigley and tries to get him to chase her and he falls for it every time--they play really well together. If Wrigley has a toy/bone Mia wants, she'll go to the door like she needs to go potty and Wrigley will drop the toy/bone and follow her out, then she turns around and runs in to get the toy/bone...smart (manipulative) little girl! :lol:

When do you get Charlotte--I assume she's your CKCS?

If that's her in your avatar--she's gorgeous and I love that sweater!

I have heard such great things about the Cav/Golden combo, I think they will be a perfect fit for each other.

I get my new CKCS "Charlotte" on Mother's Day and can't wait.

Here is her photo:
McKennaside2.jpg

Mia taunts Wrigley and tries to get him to chase her and he falls for it every time--they play really well together. If Wrigley has a toy/bone Mia wants, she'll go to the door like she needs to go potty and Wrigley will drop the toy/bone and follow her out, then she turns around and runs in to get the toy/bone...smart (manipulative) little girl!
:lol: :lol: shes a clever one!

oh wow Charlotte is sooo cute!!! :)

Methinks she's gotten Wrigley wrapped round her paw and he daren't take any more of the bed for fear of upsetting the little Princess :lol:

Love that she's so clever with the toys and getting her own way :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Methinks she's gotten Wrigley wrapped round her paw and he daren't take any more of the bed for fear of upsetting the little Princess :lol:

Love that she's so clever with the toys and getting her own way :lol:

You've got that right--Wrigley's wrapped around her paw and doesn't have a clue that he is...typical man/woman relationship, right? :lol:

Bronte said:
I have heard such great things about the Cav/Golden combo, I think they will be a perfect fit for each other.

I get my new CKCS "Charlotte" on Mother's Day and can't wait.

Here is her photo:
McKennaside2.jpg

Bronte--Charlotte is beautiful!! I know you can't wait to bring her home. I'd love to see pictures of your Golden, too!!

We love pictures around here...the more the better!

Back