• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few more Mia pics...

Denise G.

Sorry for so many pictures, I've fallen behind on posting pictures...and just have to share them with someone!!

Sunning on the porch...

413264040_a1cbcd5e90.jpg

How's the air up there?

413264037_22e63dbfd4.jpg

Thanks for looking! :flwr:

Silly, you dont have to be sorry! Seeing Mia pictures are wonderful - she is the true elegance of the breed everytime!

Thanks!! She's really such a little tomboy--somehow she fakes that "regal" look for the camera almost everytime, though. :lol:

Denise G. said:
Thanks!! She's really such a little tomboy--somehow she fakes that "regal" look for the camera almost everytime, though. :lol:
Really? Seriously, I look at her pictures and I see all elegance and lady like composure. I am amused!

Yup, she's a tomboy--she loves rolling in the dirt with Wrigley, play fights with him over toys, is always in his face taunting him to get him to chase her, steals his bones (which are almost bigger than her) and runs from him with them in her mouth scraping against walls and bumping into chairs, plays fetch until my arm hurts...Wrigley just watches quite amused that she's "fool" enough to fall for such silliness...

She's loads of fun--not prissy at all. I love it! :lotsaluv:

Back