• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cooper Knee Op Pictures

cooper&fergus

Hi All

Cooper is now home :)

He seems to be coping very well, he's alert, eating well and seems very happy (all things considered). He was ecstatic to see big brother.
Fergus is also very happy to have little bro back.

For those that are going to be experiencing knee operations soon then here is an example of what you can expect.

cooper-1.jpg

Cooper-2.jpg

The poor thing. That really brings back memories for me. He'll be running around in no time!

Oh baby boy!! That was when I finally broke down and cried...when they brought Shelby out to me and she looked so pitiful :( ...for less than 24 hours ;) So glad he's home and now on the mend.

I'm so glad Cooper's surgery went well and he's home with you now. Bless his heart--he looks so helpless. I'll bet he'll be back to his old self VERY quickly, though. Nothing holds these pups down for long...

Give him hugs from Mia!

Cooper thanks everyone for their good wishes. He was actually fast asleep and pretty comfy when those photos were taken. He was so good after this op compared with the last 2. He's eating and drinking really well. He's putting a little weight on the leg and going toilet no problems. He's currently happily chewing a rawhide bone. He's already getting narky when we leave the room for a second and he's in the pen. I actually can't believe how well he's doing this time, especially since this was the biggest op they've done so far. And now we're on the home stretch. :)

Oh Cooper *HUGZ* to you. You look like you're just completely drained!! Between you and me - although it may be a pain in the butt - stay in bed and lavish in all of the extra attention you're going to get for a while - it's going to be worth it in the end! ;)

Let us know how your healing goes. :flwr:

Ouch that looks sore, poor sweet baby.

I hope he heals nicely and you manage to keep him from jumping around.

I am sorry I kind of missed the whole thread about him, give him some cuddles from me and my boys pleeeeeeeeeeze.

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Poor little Coop. He does look like he is sleeping peacefully. I know you are so glad to have this behind you now. Glad all went well for the little guy. :hug: from Lily and me.

Back