• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nap Time

IsabellaBugatti

Had to take this one quickly! After almost 2 years, Riley has decided to accept Bella as his sister, and actually share a bed with her. We tried to snap one when they were actually cuddling with each other, but Riley was too worried about his reputation in the cat world for that. :lol:
414193667_f28e2c8cd1.jpg

They're sweet together. Tell Riley we won't tell his secret...that he actually wants to cuddle!

What a lovely picture. Belle and Bambi (my cat) always cuddle and share the same bed as well - it's so nice to see.

That is so sweet! You'd never know it took 2 years - they look like they've always liked each other. :) :)

Great picture. Cat's hate it when you catch them in a weak moment. It ruins the reputation they try to create. My cats always pretend to be scared of my dogs, but if the dogs don't notice them when the cat enters the room. They meow to announce their presence. Scared? I don't think so.

Love the picture! It perfectly expresses the dog's willingness to be friends, and the cat "giving a bit of 'tude". :lol: -Natalie

Thanks everyone! Now if I could just get them all in a photo together. :lol: Honestly I think the cats (we have 3) like the Bella more than they like each other!! It was easier for our 16 year old cat to accept Bella than to accept our two other cats. She will allow Bella to lay right next to her, but the boys can't get within a 3 foot radius without being hissed at. Maybe it's a girl thing. :D

Back