PDA

View Full Version : Mason Pearson - did I make a boo boo???

Claire L
8th March 2007, 03:08 PM
My brush arrived :jump: I ordered the B4 pocket bristle @ £23 from here:http://www.bearstreetpharmacy.co.uk/mason_pearson_brush.htm

When I opened it there was a leaflet inside and the first line read; it is not designed to be used on animals :oops: Have I chosen the wrong brush ??? h*lp

:flwr:

Cathy T
8th March 2007, 03:34 PM
Nope, you didn't make a mistake. It isn't designed for animals but it works so well! I have had mine for a couple of years and it is so worth the investment.

Claire L
8th March 2007, 03:54 PM
:thnku: Cathy :hug: I'm off to brush my babies now!!

:flwr: :hug:

Cathy T
8th March 2007, 03:58 PM
I had one of my adopted boys over for a visit last week. His coat had been clipped very short and is now starting to grow out. His hair is really thick and difficult to brush. I used my Mason Pearson on him. When his mommy came to pick him up she commented on how great he looked and wanted to know if I bathed him. Nope, just brushed him. She said she doesn't have any brushes that will get through his coat. I showed her my brush and told her that in the long run (you know Jake is going to live to be 20 years old!! ;) ) the brush will pay for itself. I use it every couple of days and have a metal comb to work out the knots. Don't need anything else.

Justine
8th March 2007, 07:41 PM
you def.bought a good brush.alfs loves his and his coat is soft and shiney.

PamH
9th March 2007, 11:26 AM
Do you buy the pure bristle or the bristle and nylon?
Pam

Claire L
9th March 2007, 02:22 PM
Hi Pam, if you click on the link in my first post you will see the B4 brush that I purchased - it's pure bristle :thmbsup:

:flwr:

Cathy T
9th March 2007, 03:00 PM
The one I have is a nylon/bristle combo.