• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

MORE Pictures of Ginger!

Gingers Mommy

Now that i figured this out its SO fun!
414815657_eae70ef155.jpg

Ginger chillin on the sofa!
414815732_d556467304.jpg

I get it- my birthdays a day after valentines day, now get this stuff OFF me!

LOL @ Ginger in her hoody! Ooooooooooh she's so darn cute. I love that picture. In spite of her possible annoyance in the birthday hat, when she's old and grey she'll love that picture. She's a cutie. Does she attract lots of attention when you're out walking her?

Joanne,
You know its funny, she used to attract TONS of attention when we first got her, its gotten less and less since shes grown up but we definatly do still get the ooh's and ahh's! I keep her hair short so people oftenthink shes still a young puppy.
Have you thought of getting another one? They are so addicting!!! Im just obesessed with her! Now that ive got the pic thing down pat i'll be taking lots more and posting more often. I love this site!
Thanks for all your nice comments always, I appreciate them.
xoxo

Hi Estee,

I have considered getting another cavalier to offer canine companionship for Tucker. Just gotta beef up my bank account a bit more, you know how costly these lovable dogs are. I have had Tucker trimmed a few times too. His ears, his slippers, his backside.

Back