• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mabel's apnea episodes

Mabel's Mom

Thank you all for the support and kind words regarding Mabel's breathing problems. You are all very nice people. My computer-smart daughter is helping me put some pictures of Mabel here for you. She really is an angel.
Karin

mabel1.jpg

mabel2.jpg

mabel3.jpg

mabel4.jpg

yes i agree---the fall leaves photo is definately frame-able!! she is a beautiful little girl!

k

Mabel is a beautiful girl!! I love her name, by the way--so sweet.

I love the fall leaf picture, too--but then they're all cute pictures.

What beautiful pics. Mabel is lovely. I am so sorry she is having these problems. My husband has apnea and had the surgery, it was very painful. Poor little girl didn't even understand I am sure.
I hope you get some answers and solutions.
Pam

What a sweet little girl. I hope you get some answers to your questions soon. :flwr:

Hi Karin

She looks such a gorgeous little thing. I'm so sorry to hear of her troubles.
I hope the vet has some success.
It appears that Mabel is in a very loving home so whatever happens I'm sure it'll be fine.

Tell Mabel that Cooper and Fergus said HI.

Wow, that one in the autumn leaves is gorgeous--last year cavaliertalk people had a calendar made with some of our dogs' photos, there was a calendar photo contest. The calendar is beautiful and the proceeds go to Karlin's cavalier rescue project. You should definitely enter that photo if we do it again this year!

I bet Mabel loves that chicken/rooster/whatever. Zack has one of those, a duck version, it's among the toys i got for him the first night i had him, and it's always been a favorite, one that makes me laugh, it's so goofy looking.

best wishes for finding a solution to Angel's scary breathing problem.

Back