• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Am I too obessed?

Shelly91180

So the other day I found myself creating a myspace profile for Finley. I think I'm becoming too obessed with the little guy.

Shelly91180 said:
So the other day I found myself creating a myspace profile for Finley. I think I'm becoming too obessed with the little guy.
My daughters use that site. One of them said the other day as she loaded I think her camera said 150 or close to date pictures... "I wonder if the people that visit my account are sick of puppy pics yet!" But she always gets a rash of comments when she posts new one, so I dont think most tirer of a puppy. Cierio's mom has a Face Book community for him - so it just means you in the "times"!

i must admitt i am the same way over alfie,i just love being with him,i was only telling hubby the other nite that i love our walks he is just so energetic its like diving a fast bike i get such a buzz.i love looking at him he is such a pretty little fella.and he has a wicked sense of humour,for a dog.

GudrunTheRed, Chester is lovely, I looked at his profile. I thought he was older as his feathering is lovely and his tail is amazing!
:flwr:

I have always wanted to make a mock myspace page for Stewie..I would dress him up in punk rock clothes and post blogs about how he is angry and bitter about how tough his life is living with his parents :lol:

moniechris said:
I have always wanted to make a mock myspace page for Stewie..I would dress him up in punk rock clothes and post blogs about how he is angry and bitter about how tough his life is living with his parents :lol:

:lol: Exactly what I think of when I think of myspace!!!! You should do it!

Now I'm going to check out those dogster.com links...

moniechris said:

Do I sense an "emo" kid in Stewie??? :lol: :lol: :lol: You better check his music collection to make sure! 8)

All of these doggy profiles are too cute :flwr:

Stewie is the WORST kind of EMO!!! LOL :lol: I threw out his "My chemical romance" cd. He wouldn't speak to me for a week!!

Pauline and Cathy,

Thanks very much for the sweet complements. Chester says thanks and gives doggy kisses!

-Monica

My good friend has a MySpace page for her little Yorkie/Maltese mix. It is adorable!

Dogster is also fun.

Ellie's Mommy even has a blogspot page, which I think I'll do when we get our little one, and have it be from her perspective. Too fun. ;)

Back