PDA

View Full Version : I am such an evil mommy..

debjen
10th March 2007, 03:18 AM
The neighbor boy is cleaning up my yard and Robbie was out barking quite fiercely at something..so I go out there and he's barking at Nick's broom that is laying up against a chair....so as Robbie is slinking and barking towards the broom..I reach over and move it..and he jumps..and Nick and I laugh..so I move the broom around a little bit more as Robbie..barks and jumps around at it..LOL..such a mean mommy I am..of course he's now out there "helping" Nick. Gee have I mentioned that I like the fact that it is light out when I get home in the evenings

Crittercall
10th March 2007, 06:11 AM
No, you aren't mean. Just playful!!

I'm going to be glad when the time changes this weekend and get to Spring Forward one hour. I'm not a morning person and the extra hour of daylight is going to be nice!

Joanne M
10th March 2007, 06:42 PM
Glad I read this post as I didn't realize it was this weekend that we spring forward.

Whenever anything like a shovel or broom is in motion Tucker is watchful. If I lean it up against something and it slides over, Tucker barks quite fiercely until he's given the object a good piece of his mind for startling him. This same dog, stands in front of the vacuum cleaner while it's in use. I constantly have to ask him to move, he's no fear of it, or the loud noise it makes.

alibunnylady
10th March 2007, 06:48 PM
No, you aren't mean. Just playful!!

I'm going to be glad when the time changes this weekend and get to Spring Forward one hour. I'm not a morning person and the extra hour of daylight is going to be nice!

This weekend/ I thoght it was the last Saturday in March that the clocks go forward.

Alison

BELLE'S MUMMY
11th March 2007, 06:14 PM
What an evil mummy you are :lol: :lol:

xx

Nisha
12th March 2007, 08:52 AM
:lol: i tend to do things like that 2...not with a rake...but just other small things ;)